Axis Bank is the fifth-largest private-sector bank in India. The Bank offers various financial services like depository, Loans, ATMs, and others. If you are serving the Axis bank service then you can take benefit of phone banking and SMS banking service to check your Axis bank account balance, statement detail, fund transfer, and various other services status. The bank offers multiple ways to inquire about these details. Below are the multiple ways to inquire about Axis Bank account information.
- Missed Call, SMS Service Banking
- Mobile Application
- Axis Bank Internet Banking Service
How to Check Axis Bank Balance Account Balance Through Missed Call & SMS
To get your Axis Bank remaining account balance detail in English & Hindi language. Just give a missed call to Axis Bank toll-free number 18004195959 (English) | 1800 419 5858 (Hindi) and the account balance will receive on your number through SMS.
You can check Axis Bank balance with SMS service type BAL <space> 15 digit Account Number and send it to 5676782 or 9717000002 from the registered mobile number in the bank. Also, you can send this SMS TBAL<last 4 digits of card number> to 5676782 using your registered mobile number.
Visit your nearest Axis Bank ATM and use your Transit Card and PIN and click on the Balance Enquiry option. For any Axis bank product and service related information call on Axis bank customer care number.
How to Check Axis Bank Account Balance Through Mobile Application
- Step 1) Download the application.
- Step 2) Login to the app with the Customer information.
- Step 3) If you don’t know these detail then select register on the app or visit the Axis Bank website.
How to Check Axis Bank Account Balance Through Internet Banking
Axis Bank provides various internet banking facilities that help and ease the banking experience of Axis Bank account holders. Its internet banking services allow you to do most of your banking process online at your convenience. Here are some features that you can access through Axis bank internet banking service.
View your bank account details, account balance, download statements, and more. Also view your Demat, Loan, and Credit Card detail | Transfer funds to your own account, other Axis Bank accounts, or Other Bank account seamlessly | Request for Cheque book, Demand Draft, Stop Cheque Payment, updation of PAN, communication and permanent address, etc.
- Step 1) Visit the Axis Bank Internet banking website page (https://www.axisbank.com/bank-smart/internet-banking/getting-started).
- Step 2) In the next step, enter your Login detail, if you don’t know the Login user ID & Password then select the appropriate option on the website to register for the Axis Bank internet banking service.