Bandhan Bank is an Indian banking and financial service company headquartered in Kolkata, West Bengal. It has 4229 banking outlets serving more than 1.83 crore customers. To avail, of the benefit of all banking services, Bandhan Bank has introduced missed call and SMS banking services to stay updated with account balance information. Below are the multiple ways to inquire about Axis Bank account information.
- Missed Call, SMS Service Banking
- Mobile Application
- Bandhan Bank Internet Banking Service
How to Check Bandhan Bank Balance Account Balance Through Missed Call & SMS
To check your Bandhan Bank account balance through missed call service, you need to register your mobile number for missed call banking service by sending an SMS, type REG<Space><Account Number> and send it to 9223011000 from the mobile number linked to your savings/ current account.
Give a missed call to 09223008666 to know your Bandhan bank account balance. To check your Bandhan Bank account balance through SMS type BAL<Space><Account number> and send it to 9223011000 from your registered mobile number in Bank.
How to Check Bandhan Bank Account Balance Through Mobile Application
- Step 1) Download the application.
- Step 2) Login to the app with the Customer information.
- Step 3) If you don’t know these detail then select register on the app or visit the Bandhan Bank website.
How to Check Bandhan Bank Account Balance Through Internet Banking
Bandhan Bank provides various internet banking facilities that help and ease the banking experience of Bandhan Bank account holders. Its internet banking services allow you to do most of your banking process online at your convenience. Here are some features that you can access through Bandhan Bank internet banking service.
View account | Check balance inquiry | View latest transactions | View all linked accounts | Get account statements (detailed and mini) | Create new fixed/recurring Deposit | View existing Deposits | Appoint nominee | Transfer money 24×7 using RTGS, NEFT and IMPS | Transfer to accounts within and outside Bandhan Bank | Schedule transaction in advance | Manage list of beneficiaries – add, delete, modify | Set daily transaction limits | Order cheque book | Track cheque status | Stop cheque | Update email Id | Permanently block Debit Card | Managing account-related passwords | Link Aadhaar number | Pay utility bills
- Step 1) Visit the Bandhan Bank Internet banking website page (https://bandhanbank.com/personal/bandhan-internet-banking).
- Step 2) In the next step, enter your Login detail, if you don’t know the Login user ID & Password then select the appropriate option on the website to register for the Bandhan Bank internet banking service.