Bank of Baroda also known as in the short form BoB, is a public sector bank of India which is managed by the Government of India. It offers various financial services such as Saving & Current accounts, Loans, Fixed Deposits, Debit & Credit Cards, Internet & Mobile Banking, Balance Enquiry, and various other banking services. If you hold an account in the any of Bank of Baroda branches and want to inquire about the account balance details.
The bank provides hassle-free convenient banking services to its customers using that customers can easily get the detail of balance, mini statements, and other related account information. The service is available to those customers who have registered their mobile number in the bank.
Below are the multiple ways to inquire about the Bank of Baroda account information.
- Missed Call & SMS Service
- Mobile Application
- BOB Internet Banking Service
How to Check Bank of Baroda Account Balance Through Missed Call & SMS
Give a missed call to Bank of Baroda bank toll-free number 8468 00 1111. The call will get automatically disconnected after the short ring and you will receive the details of your account’s latest remaining account balance via SMS.
Bank of Baroda provides SMS service to inquiry remaining account balance by sending SMS from the registered mobile number, just type BAL < space > Last 4 digit of account number and send on 8422009988 (e.g. if the account number is 17610400000811 type: BAL 0811.
How to Check Bank of Baroda Account Balance Through Mobile Application
BOB account holders can download the mobile application to enjoy the hassle-free banking service.
- Step 1) Download the application.
- Step 2) Login to the app with the Customer information.
- Step 3) If you don’t know these detail then select register on the app or visit the BOB website.
How to Check Bank of Baroda Account Balance Through BOB Internet Banking
BOB account holders can use the internet banking facility that offers banking services 24/7 from the comfort of your home or office. Bank of Baroda has created few easy steps to access your bank account. You can view your bank balance, FD status, manage multiple accounts while also being able to transfer funds virtually, request for issuance of cheque books, liquidate FDs created online, pay your utility bills, among many other services.
- Step 1) Visit the BOB Internet banking website page (https://www.bankofbaroda.in/personal-banking/digital-products/instant-banking/internet-banking-baroda-connect)
- Step 2) Individual customers select the Retail banking option & Current account Holders select the Corporate banking option.
- Step 3) In the next step, enter your Login detail, if you don’t know the Login user ID & Password then select the appropriate option on the website to register for banking service.