A bank Statement contains the detail of the financial transaction made in the account over a set period, usually monthly. The statement includes deposits, charges, withdrawals, as well as the beginning and ending balance for the period. Account-holders generally review their bank statements every month to help keep track of expenses and spending, as well as monitor for any fraudulent charges or mistakes. If you hold an account in any of the Bank of India branches and want to know the detail about financial transactions. The bank offers multiple ways to get the account statement details.
How to Check Bank of India Mini Statement Details
To check your Bank of India primary account Last 5 transaction Mini statement detail with an SMS type TRANS <SMS Password> (e.g. TRANS 1111 sent to 09223008486) and send it to 9810558585 from your registered mobile number in the bank.
In case, If you have more than one account then send SMS on this format TRANS <SMS Password> <Account number> to know your secondary BOI account mini statement detail. (e.g. TRANS 1111 012211100012345)
Bank of India Detailed Transaction Statement Detail Through Mobile Application
BOI account holders can download the mobile application to view & download the detail of all financial transactions.
- Step 1) Download the application.
- Step 2) Login to the app with the Customer information.
- Step 3) If you don’t know these detail then select register on the app or visit the BOI website.
- Step 4) Once you logged into the app, navigate to the statement option to check the detailed statement with the app.
How to Check Bank of India Account Statement Through BOI Internet Banking
BOI account holders can use the internet banking facility that offers banking services 24/7 from the comfort of your home or office. Bank of India has created few easy steps to access your bank account. You can view your bank balance, Statement, FD status, manage multiple accounts while also being able to transfer funds virtually, request for issuance of cheque books, liquidate FDs created online, pay your utility bills, among many other services.
- Step 1) Visit the BOI Internet banking website page (https://www.bankofindia.co.in/)
- Step 2) Individual customers select the Retail banking option & Current account Holders select the Corporate banking option.
- Step 3) In the next step, enter your Login detail, if you don’t know the Login user ID & Password then select the appropriate option on the website to register for banking service.
- Step 4) Once you logged into the app, select the account option to check the detailed statement.
After all, if you need any help related to Bank of India product and services then you can call on the Bank of India customer care number.