Bank of Maharashtra is one of the largest public sector bank in the state of Maharashtra (India). It offers various financial services like saving deposits, loans, ATM Services, Demat Services, Bancassurance, Credit Card, NEFT (Internet Banking), and Online Trading to serve the need of the customer. If you hold an account in the any of Bank of Maharashtra branches and want to inquire about the account balance details.
The bank provides hassle-free convenient banking services to its customers using that customers can easily get the detail of balance, statements, and other related account information. The service is available to those customers who have registered their mobile number in the bank. If you are holding an account in the Bank of Maharashtra then you can take advantage of many other BOM services free of cost, that are offered to its customers.
Below are the multiple ways to inquire about the Bank of Maharashtra account information.
- Missed Call & SMS Service
- Mobile Application
- BOM Internet Banking Service
To be eligible for the Bank of Maharashtra SMS Facility, you are required to have an active Bank of Maharashtra account and mobile number registered with the Bank of Maharashtra.
How to Check Bank of Maharashtra Balance through Missed Call & SMS
Give a missed call to the Bank of Maharashtra number 9222281818 from your registered mobile number in the bank. The call will get automatically disconnected after the short ring and you will receive the details of your account’s latest remaining account balance via SMS.
How to Check Bank of Maharashtra Account Balance Through Mobile Application
BOM account holders can download the mobile application to enjoy the hassle-free banking service.
- Step 1) Download the application.
- Step 2) Login to the app with the Customer information.
- Step 3) If you don’t know these detail then select register on the app or visit the BOM website.
How to Check Bank of Maharashtra Account Balance Through BOM Internet Banking
BOM account holders can use the internet banking facility that offers banking services 24/7 from the comfort of your home or office. Bank of Maharashtra has created a few easy steps to access your bank account. You can view your bank balance, FD status, manage multiple accounts while also being able to transfer funds virtually, request for issuance of cheque books, liquidate FDs created online, pay your utility bills, blocking of ATM & Credit cards, among many other services.
- Step 1) Visit the BOM Internet banking website page (https://www.mahaconnect.in/jsp/index.html)
- Step 2) Individual customers select the Retail banking option & Current account Holders select the Corporate banking option.
- Step 3) In the next step, enter your Login detail, if you don’t know the Login user ID & Password then select the appropriate option on the website to register for BOM internet banking service.
After all, if you need any other type of help or assistant. You can call on the Bank of Maharashtra customer care number for detailed info.