In case your Andhra bank atm debit card is lost or theft by somebody, the Cardholder shall immediately Block/Hotlist his /her card to avoid any misuse for safety reason. There are a few ways that a bank offers to block their customer card in an emergency. You can block Andhra bank ATM card by calling on Andhra Bank 24-hour toll-free helpline number or sending an SMS based text from the registered mobile number.
You can immediately block your card by following any of these steps.
Block Andhra Bank ATM/Debit Card with Toll-Free Number or SMS Based Service
- You can block Andhra Bank ATM card by sending SMS, type CARDBLOCK<SPACE>XXXX (XXXX–Last four digits of A/c No.) and send to 56161 from your registered mobile number in Andhra Bank.
- Dial Andhra Bank Emergency Helpline Number 18004251515 from the registered mobile number in the bank to instantly block your ATM card.
- You can write a mail to [email protected] ( for any ATM-related issue )
- We can block ATM card By contacting on any Andhra bank branch.
- Login to your Internet Banking account and select the ‘Block Card’ option in the Debit Cards section.
These were the simple ways that a customer can follow to block the Andhra bank ATM debit card.