In case your Andhra Bank ATM/Debit card is lost or theft by somebody, the Cardholder shall immediately Block/Hotlist his /her card to avoid any misuse for safety reason. We can block our ATM card by calling on Andhra Bank 24-hour toll-free helpline number or sending SMS based code from the registered mobile number. You can immediately block your card by following any of these steps.
Block Andhra Bank ATM/Debit Card with Toll-Free Number or SMS Based Service
- We can block Andhra Bank ATM card by sending SMS, type CARDBLOCK<SPACE>XXXX (XXXX–Last four digits of A/c No.) and send on 56161 from your registered mobile number in Andhra Bank.
- We can dial Andhra Bank Emergency Helpline Number 18004251515 for instant blocking of the ATM card.
- You can write a mail to [email protected] ( for ATM-related issue )
- We can block ATM card By contacting any Andhra bank branch.
- Login to your Internet Banking account and select ‘Block Card’ option in the Debit Cards section
These were the simple methods we can apply in case our ATM/debit card is lost or theft by somebody.