If your HDFC Bank ATM/Debit card is lost or theft by somebody, the Cardholder shall immediately Block/Hotlist his /her card to avoid any misuse for safety reasons. You can block our ATM card by calling on HDFC Bank 24-hour toll-free helpline number or sending SMS from the registered mobile number. You can immediately block your card by following any of these steps.
How to Block HDFC Bank ATM/Debit Card
1. To block your HDFC ATM card by sending SMS, type BLOCKCARD <last 6 digits of card no> and send it on 9223150150 from your registered mobile number in HDFC Bank. Also, you can call to HDFC bank toll-free number numbers 1800 180 2222, 1800 103 2222 or through paid helpline number 1800220363.
2. You can block the ATM card By contacting any Axis branch.
3. Login to your Internet Banking account and select the ‘Block Card’ option in the Debit Cards section.
4. Login to Axis Mobile App. Visit Banking>Services>Debit Cards> Block & Replace.
5. You can write a mail for all ATM-related issues to [email protected]