In case your HDFC Bank ATM/Debit card is lost or theft by somebody, the Cardholder shall immediately Block/Hotlist his /her card to avoid any misuse for safety reason. We can block our ATM card by calling on HDFC Bank 24-hour toll-free helpline number or sending SMS based code from the registered mobile number. You can immediately block your card by following any of these steps.
Block HDFC Bank ATM/Debit Card with Toll-Free Number or SMS Based Service
- We can block HDFC Bank ATM card by sending SMS, type (BLOCKCARD <last 6 digit of card no>) and send on 9223150150 from your registered mobile number in HDFC Bank.
- We can block with the help of HDFC bank toll-free number numbers 1800 180 2222, 1800 103 2222 or through paid helpline number 1800220363.
- You can write a mail for all ATM-related issues to [email protected]
- We can block ATM card By contacting any HDFC Bank branch.
- We can block HDFC ATM immediately through Internet Banking.
These were the simple methods we can apply in case our ATM/debit card is lost or theft by somebody.