Indian Overseas Bank is a public sector bank in India. It has 3,214 branches in India. It offers various financial services like saving deposits, loans, ATM Services, Demat Services, Credit Card, NEFT (Internet Banking), and Online Trading to serve the need of the customer. If you hold an account in the any of Indian Overseas Bank branches and want to inquire about the account balance details.
The bank provides hassle-free convenient banking services to its customers using that customers can easily get the detail of their account balance, statements, and other related account information. The service is available to those customers who have registered their mobile number in the bank. If you are holding an account in Indian Overseas Bank then you can take advantage of many other IOB services free of cost, that are offered to its customers.
Below are the multiple ways to inquire about Indian Overseas Bank account information.
- Missed Call & SMS Service
- Mobile Application
- Indian Overseas Bank Internet Banking Service
How to Check Indian Overseas Bank Balance through Missed Call & SMS
Give a missed call to the Indian Overseas Bank toll-free number at 9210622122 to get the Account Balance through SMS.
Also, you check Indian Overseas Bank balance through SMS type BAL<space> last 4 digit Account Number and send it to 8424022122 from the registered mobile number in the bank.
How to Check Indian Overseas Bank Account Balance Through Mobile Application
- Step 1) Download the application.
- Step 2) Login to the app with the Customer information.
- Step 3) If you don’t know these detail then select register on the app or visit the Indian Overseas Bank website.
How to Check Indian Overseas Bank Account Balance Through Internet Banking
IOB account holders can use the internet banking facility that offers banking services 24/7 from the comfort of their home or office. Indian Overseas Bank has created a few easy steps to access your bank account. You can view your bank balance, statements detail, manage accounts while also being able to transfer funds virtually, request for issuance of cheque books, pay your utility bills, blocking of ATM & Credit cards, among many other services.
- Step 1) Visit the Indian Overseas Bank Internet banking website page (https://www.iobnet.co.in/ibanking/html/index1.html).
- Step 2) In the next step, enter your Login detail, if you don’t know the Login user ID & Password then select the appropriate option on the website to register for the IOB internet banking service.
In case, if you need any help related to the Indian Overseas Bank customer care number for more information.