Deutsche Bank AG is a German multinational bank or financial services company headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany. The bank is operational in 58 countries with a large presence in Europe, the Americas, and Asia. If you are using Deutsche Bank services in India and want help related to Deutsche bank products and services then you can call on the below-given customer support number. With the help of the Deutsche customer care service, you can easily get the information or solve your query.
How to Check Deutsche Bank Balance through Missed Call
Deutsche Bank phone banking helpline number is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to attend to your queries. Just dial 18602666601 or toll-free number 18001236601 from anywhere in India.
Deutsche Bank Customers outside India can dial 9122 66016601 for any help and assistance.
Also, you can send your queries by email to [email protected]
City Union Bank is an Indian private sector bank that offers services like net banking, mobile banking, self-service kiosks, and others. It offers speedy and effective redressal of customer grievances options for customers to register their grievances/complaints with the Bank. You can call on the below-given CUB customer support number for queries related to any product and service on the following.
City Union Bank Account Related Services | Internet Banking Services | Mobile Banking Services | Fixed Deposit Enquiries | ATM Card Hot-listing | ATM Card Services | Cheque Book Requests | Exchange Rate Enquiries | International Fund Transfer
City Union Bank customer care Helpline Number for the Above service Enquiry
Just call on toll-free number 1800 22 22 44 | 1800 208 2244 or +91-80-61817110 (charges applicable) anywhere from India for any CSB Phone Banking service information. Also, you may contact via email at [email protected].
Federal Bank is a Private Sector scheduled commercial bank in India, headquartered in Aluva, Kochi. If you are using Federal Bank services in India and need help related to Federal bank products and services then you can call on the below-given customer support number. With the help of the Federal bank customer care service, you can easily get the information or solve your query.
Federal Bank customer care Helpline Number for the Above service Enquiry
Federal Bank Phone Banking helpline number is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to attend to your queries. Just dial 1800-425-1199 Or 1800-420-1199 toll-free number from anywhere in India. Customers from abroad can dial 080-61991199. Executives will be available 24 x 7 to help you.
For general enquiries:
Also, you can ask your queries by email at [email protected], before writing an email don’t forget to mention the full name and account number along with any two of the following details:
- Communication address registered with bank records
- Customer id
- Last 3 transactions
For queries related to FedNet Internet Banking:
FedNet User ID, Full Name, Email ID registered with bank records, and any one of the following details:
- Date of Birth
- Customer ID
You can also contact us via Email: [email protected]
HDFC Bank offers a toll-free customer support number for its customers help related to HDFC Bank products and services. You can dial HDFC Bank customer care number for any type of help related to Phone Banking services from anywhere in India, from the registered mobile number in HDFC Bank. With the help of the HDFC Bank customer care service, we can easily get the information or solve your query of the following services.
HDFC Bank Balance Enquiry | HDFC Bank Account Mini Statement | Blocking of HDFC ATM Card | Credit Cards | General queries of mobile banking | Information about ATM and Branch locations |
HDFC Bank customer care Helpline Number for the Above service Enquiry
You can call on these helpline numbers from your registered mobile number in HDFC bank for any help or query related to HDFC bank products and services. Call on the nearest customer care number at your location.
For Ahmedabad / Bangalore / Chennai / Delhi & NCR / Hyderabad / Kolkata / Mumbai / Pune dial 61606161. For Chandigarh / Cochin / Indore / Jaipur / Lucknow dial 6160616
South Indian Bank is a private sector bank headquartered at Thrissur in Kerala, India. The Bank has 871 branches, 4 service branches, 53 extension counters, and 20 Regional Offices spread across India. If you are having a bank account in South Indian Bank and need any help related to the product and services. The bank offers a toll-free number for any type of query and complaint related to South Indian Bank services.
South Indian Bank Customer Care Helpline Number
Please Call SIB 24X7 helpline number i.e. 18001029408 (Toll Free India) or 18004251809 (BSNL)(Toll Free India) or 91-484-2388555 for NRI customers. Toll-free numbers are accessible from all landlines and mobile phones in the country.
Also, you can an email to South Indian Bank customer support executive at [email protected]
Foreign Exchange Advisory Cell
Advisory services on FEMA and Trade Finance activities shall be provided through the Cell to the general public. Bank’s customers as well as general public can avail the service of Foreign Exchange Advisory Cell at Treasury Mumbai and International Banking Division, Kochi.
The dedicated telephone numbers for this service are:
Treasury Mumbai – 022 67868880
IBD, Kochi – 0484- 2355499/2368476/29535051
Mobile – 09072448899
Suspected Fraud Risk Reporting
Email at – [email protected], Ph – 0487-2421297, Dept HO Inspection & Vigilance
Standard Chartered is a British multinational banking financial service company operating banking business in more than 70 countries. If you are holding an account in SC bank then you can use the below given Standard Chartered Bank support number for any support of your query.
Standard Chartered Bank Personal banking Helpline Number
Standard Chartered Bank Phone banking service helps to report of loss card, unauthorized transaction, charge dispute or in an emergency, you can contact on the below given number for the help. Below helpline number is available between 8.00 a.m. to 08.00 p.m
- Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune – 6601 4444/ 39404444
- Allahabad, Amritsar, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Cochin / Ernakulam, Coimbatore, Indore, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Kanpur, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Nagpur, Patna, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara – 6601 444/ 3940 444
- Gurgaon, Noida – 011 – 66014444 / 011 – 39404444
- Jalgaon, Guwahati, Cuttack, Mysore, Thiruvananthpuram, Vishakhapatnam, Mathura, Proddatur, Dehradun, Saharanpur – 1800 345 1000 (For domestic dialing within India only)
- Siliguri – 1800 345 5000 (For domestic dialing within India only)
Standard Chartered Bank Premium Banking Helpline Number
- Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi, Pune 66011500/
- Allahabad, Amritsar, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Coimbatore, Ernakulam, Indore, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Kanpur, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Nagpur, Patna, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara 6601150/3940150
- Gurgaon & Noida 011-66011500/011-39401500
- Jalgaon, Guwahati, Cuttack, Mysore, Thiruvananthapuram, Vishakhapatnam, Proddatur, Dehradun, Mathura, Saharanpur, Thane 1800 425 1000
- Siliguri (Toll-free, call from BSNL lines only 1800 345 5000
Standard Chartered Bank is committed to making your banking with us a pleasant experience and values your feedback:
- Visit at : http://www.sc.com/in
- Email at : [email protected]
- Write at : Standard Chartered Bank, Customer Care Unit, 19 Rajaji Salai, Chennai 600 001
Standard Chartered Bank Customer Care Premium Banking Helpline Number
- Allahabad, Amritsar, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Cochin / Ernakulam, Coimbatore, Indore, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Kanpur, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Nagpur, Patna, Rajkot, Surat – 3940161 / 6601161
- Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune – 66011616 / 39401616
- Gurgaon, Noida – 011–66011616 / 011-39401616
- Jalgaon, Guwahati, Mysore, Thiruvananthpuram, Vishakhapatnam, Proddatur, Dehradun, Saharanpur, Siliguri – 1800-425-0109 / 1800-3000-1616
You can write at: [email protected]
Standard Chartered Bank International Banking Helpline Number
|United Arab Emirtates
|United States of America (New York)
||+91 80 42896753 (ISD rates apply)
Standard Chartered Bank Helpline Number For Corporate, Institutional & Commercial Banking Clients
- 1800 266 2888 / 1800 103 2888 (Corporate Clients Only)
- Mumbai – Client Services Group, CRESCENZO Building, 3rd Floor, C-38/39, G Block, Behind MCA Club, Bandra Kula Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai 400051, India
- Gurgaon – Client Services Group, 2nd Floor, Building No. 7A, DLF Cyber City, Sector – 24/25/25A, Gurgaon 122002, India, Email at – [email protected]
Hours of Operation : Mon – Sat, 9.00 am – 6.00 pm, except for 2nd and 4th Sat, Sun & bank holidaysExtended Hours for Corporate Online Banking Channel Support (Straight2Bank Online Portal): Helpline: 1800 266 7111 / 1800 103 7111, Mon – Sat, 6.00 pm – 7.00 pm, except for 2nd and 4th Sat, Sun & bank holidays
For more help, you can follow given links
State Bank of India is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services statutory body headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It offers all the depository and credit services to the customer and it is the largest bank in India. If you are holding an account in SBI then you can use the below given State bank of India support number for any support of your query.
State Bank of India Customer Care Helpline Number
Please Call on SBI’s 24X7 toll free helpline number i.e. 1800 11 2211, 1800 425 3800 (toll-free), or tolled number 080-26599990. Toll-free and tolled numbers are accessible from all landlines and mobile phones in the country.
Also, you can write a letter to the SBI Customer Service Department – State Bank of India, State Bank Bhavan, 16th Floor, Madam Cama Road, Mumbai 400 021, Tel: 022-22029456, Fax: 022 22742431
State Bank of India Principal Nodal Officer Contact
General Manager Customer Service,
State Bank of India, State Bank Bhavan, 6th Floor, Madam Cama Road, Mumbai 400 021, Fax: 022 22742431
State Bank of India Customer Care SMS Service
||File a complaint
||Check your balance
||Block your ATM Card
||Generate new ATM PIN
State Bank of India Corporate Center Contact
- The Chairman, State Bank of India, State Bank Bhavan, Madam Cama Road, Mumbai 400 021, Fax: 022 22742430
- The Dy General Manager, Customer Service Department, State Bank of India, State Bank Bhavan, 16th Floor, Madam Cama Road, Mumbai 400 021, Fax: 022 22742431, Email – [email protected]
Syndicate Bank is one of the oldest and major commercial banks of India. But On 1st April 2020, the bank was merged into Canara Bank. The bank was known as Canara Industrial and Banking Syndicate Limited. If you are a customer of any of the bank and need any help then the customer can contact the below-given helpline number.
Syndicate & Canara Bank Customer Care Helpline Number
Syndicate Bank customers can call on the 24×7 helpline number 1800 3011 3333 (toll-free), or 1800 208 3333 for a query related to Mobile Banking/Internet Banking/UPI/Hot-listing of Debit Cards. Toll-free numbers are accessible 10.00 am to 5.00 pm on all working days with all landlines and mobile phones in the country.
For Debit card transaction-related disputes call on 080-22073835. Write an Email on below-given mail for any Debit Card related help [email protected]
For Hot-listing of Credit Cards and other enquiries related to CC, Call on 1800225092 (Toll free for BSNL/MTNL landlines) 022-40426003 / 080-22073800. Write an Email on below-given mail for any Credit Card related help [email protected]
- In case of any complaint, the matter shall be first brought to the notice of the concerned Branch Manager for immediate redressal.
- If the complaint is not redressed to the satisfaction of the customer, the matter may be taken up with the Regional Manager concerned (who are the Nodal Officers for complaints at our Regional Offices) at their contact address.
- If the complainant is still not satisfied with the responses received, he can address his complaint to the concerned Zonal Office & after that to Nodal Officer at Corporate Office Bangaluru at the address given below giving full details of the case.
Smt. K Kalyani, Dy. General Manager, Syndicate Bank, Corporate Office, Business Strategy & Planning Department, Syndicate Bank Building, 2nd Cross, Gandhinagar, Bengaluru – 560009, Phone: 080-22260281, Fax: 080-22208960 or
Lodge a complaint in our Online Grievance Redressal & Feedback System portal through URL: https://ogrs.syndicatebank.in/customerlogin
Call on the Syndicate Bank customer support number for General enquiries 080-22260281 (10.00 am to 5.00 pm on all working days). Also, you can write your queries in the mail on [email protected].
Canara Bank Customer can call on the 1800 425 0018, 1800 103 0018, 1800 208 3333, 1800 3011 3333