Yes bank offers a state-of-the-art Contact Centre, convenient & easy access to your Account, information on various Products and Services offered by the bank. If you need any help related to yes bank product and service information then you can call on the customer care number for any help or assistance related to Phone Banking services from anywhere in India, from the registered mobile number in Yes Bank.
Yes Bank customers can get the following product-related information through the 24×7 customer care number.
Yes Bank Balance Enquiry | Yes Bank Account Mini Statement | Blocking of ATM Card | Credit Cards | General queries of mobile banking | Information about ATM and Branch locations | YES BANK Branch or ATM locations | Balance Enquiry | Fund Transfer | Lost Card Hotlisting Mini Statement of Recent Transactions | Pin Request Account Statement | EMI Amount & Due Date Stop Cheque Request | Cheque Status | New Debit Card/ Pin Request |
Yes Bank Customer Care Number for the Above Service Enquiry
Customers can call on 1800 1200 (India) from 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM for all queries related to Yes Bank services.
If you are calling from outside India then you may contact on +91 22 4935 0000 | 1833 380 0149 (USA) | 1833 491 0559 (Canada) | 800 048 9153 (UK) | 8000 3570 2510 (UAE). Customers can send an E-Mail at [email protected] for any help or query related to Yes Bank services.
For any credit card-related query Toll-free: 1800 103 1212 (Toll-Free for Mobile & Landlines in India). +91 22 4935 0000 (When Calling from Outside India). Customers can send an E-Mail at [email protected] for any help or query related to Yes Bank credit card services.
Yes Bank Missed Call Banking Service
You can register for Missed Call banking by sending an SMS “YESREG <Cust ID>” from your registered mobile number to (+91-9840909000)
- Know your Account Balance by giving a missed call on 09223920000
- Get a list of the last 5 transactions by giving a missed call on 09223921111
- In case of multiple accounts linked, balance for all the accounts will be sent as SMS on giving a Missed Call, however last 5 transactions will be provided for only the primary account number
- To change the primary account number for Missed call Banking, kindly SMS YESDEF <Cust ID><Account No.> to (+91-9840909000)
- In case your mobile number is registered against multiple Cust Ids, you will not be able to avail this service
Yes Bank Corporate Headquarter
YES BANK House, Off Western Express Highway, Santacruz (East), Mumbai – 400055
Yes Bank Northern Regional Corporate Office
Yes Bank Ltd, Max Towers, Level 4, 5 & 14A, Sector 16B, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
Yes Bank Abu Dhabi Representative Office