Now it’s mandatory for everyone to link Aadhaar card with your Axis bank account. If you are having a bank account in the Axis bank then you can complete this process in an easy way. Axis bank account holders can link their Aadhaar card by Net banking, Mobile Banking, Phone Banking, or by visiting the nearest Axis bank branch or ATM center.
How to Link Aadhaar Card with Axis Bank Account through Net Banking
If you have access to Axis bank Internet banking service then Axis bank holder can follow the following steps to link Aadhaar card through Internet Banking.
- Login to your Axis Bank Internet banking.
- Navigate your pointer on the Service option and select the Update Aadhaar option.
- Now fill all the details and mobile number to link.
How to Link Aadhaar Card with Axis Bank Account through IVR Service
To link your Aadhaar card with IVR service, Just call on the toll-free IVR helpline number 1860-419-5555, 1860-500-5555 from the registered mobile number and follow the system instruction.
How to Link Aadhaar Card with Axis Bank through branch or ATM center
If you are facing any problem with the above steps then you can visit the nearest Axis bank branch to update your Aadhaar or PAN details. Also, you can send SMS on the given format to update the PAN card with your Axis bank account, type PAN < Customer ID > to 5676782 from registered mobile number.
Now PNB bank account holder can start net banking service from home, With this service, customers can access all the account related details and do the transactions. A new customer can activate PNB net banking from home, if we have the following details.
- ATM Card of linked Punjab national bank account.
- Registered mobile number
- Passbook where all the bank details are given (Account Number).
So let’s begun the process to activate Punjab national Bank net banking. First of all, we have to register for net banking on Punjab National Bank official website. There are two types of Net banking service offered by Punjab national bank, which areas.
- Retail Internet Banking (Individual Users)
- Corporate Internet Banking (Business Holder)
Retail Internet banking is used by normal individuals but corporate PNB net banking is used by business holders, If you are an individual then select Retail Internet Banking option for all saving accounts.
- When you will visit the Retail Internet banking page on the PNB website, A column of USER ID will display which is for existing net banking users, Under the USER ID section select New User for fresh PNB net banking users.
- Now enter your 16 digit Punjab National Bank account number and select Registration Type according to your needs. But I usually recommend Registration for Both Internet & Mobile Banking.
- Now select and verify your bank account detail with the OTP password. When you will verify the OTP password. In the next window, it will ask for ATM details.
- Enter your linked account Debit card number and four-digit ATM PIN to verify Bank details.
- Now fill all detail & security question and proceed to next.
- Now It will ask to create a Login and transaction password. Make sure your password has upper lower and number and symbolic character (Create a different password for login and transaction)
- Now your user ID will display (Note down your Net banking user ID)
- Now return on the official website and enter your PNB Internet banking Login ID and Login password.
Axis bank account holder can manage their account and other related services by login into Axis bank Internet banking. If you are a customer of Axis bank then you can directly login to Axis Bank Internet banking service. If you don’t know your Axis bank Internet banking user ID then you can send this SMS “CustID” for savings account or CustIDCC XXXX (last 4 digits of CC) for Credit card only customers to 5676782 from your registered mobile number to know your Customer ID.
Now enter your Customer ID and password to login, If you forgot your Internet banking password then you can reset from the website. After login to the Axis bank Internet banking service, you can take the benefit of these services.
Account Details – View your bank account details, account balance, download statements, and more. Also view your Demat, Loan and Credit Card Account Details all in one place.
Fund Transfer – Transfer funds to your own account, other Axis Bank accounts or Other Bank account seamlessly.
Request Services – Request for Cheque book, Demand Draft, Stop Cheque Payment, updation of PAN, communication and permanent address etc.
How to Login Axis Bank Internet Banking, If you don’t have a username or password
If you are a new user and don’t have a username or password then you can follow the below steps to know.
- Download the Axis Bank Internet Banking form. (It is also available at your nearest branch)
- Fill your account details.
- Read the instructions overleaf before signing.
- The form must be signed by all account holders.
- Submit the form to any of our branch offices.
- While submitting the form at the branch, register your mobile number for Internet Banking (Netsecure), in case it’s not registered. (This 2nd factor authentication ensures that you enjoy an additional security layer for all your important online transactions like fund transfer, bill payment, mobile recharge etc.)
- You can also register your mobile number for Internet Banking by visiting your nearest Axis Bank ATM. (Refer steps below for more information).
- Axis Bank shall send you the passwords by mail.
- Post receiving the passwords log in to Internet Banking.
- You will see a message asking you to register for Netsecure (2nd factor authentication)
- Choose the mode you want to opt.
- Enter your mobile number and submit. (Please enter the same mobile number that you have registered earlier for Internet Banking).
- Your registration is now complete.
- Start transacting and enjoy all services of Axis Bank Internet Banking.
In order to manage all the Allahabad Bank services, you can signup for Internet banking. It allows customers to manage their accounts and other services like balance inquiry, statement detail, balance transfer, and blocking of a lost card.
If you are a new user and don’t know how to start Allahabad Bank internet banking then you can follow the below steps to know. There are two ways to start the Allahabad Bank internet banking service, the first one is an online verification process and another by visiting the home branch.
Online Process : –
- In the online process for new users, A new user needs to fill the required details on the Allahabad Bank website (https://www.allbankonline.in/jsp/newuserdetails.jsp).
- Fill the required details and complete the verification process.
Offline Process : –
- In the offline process, a customer needs to fill your account details and read the instructions overleaf before signing Allahabad Bank Internet Banking form. (It is also available at your nearest branch)
- The form must be signed by all account holders, submit the form to the Allahabad bank branch.
- After submitting the form, you will receive a post on your address containing passwords and login details to Internet Banking.
- Now visit the website and enter the details to login to Allahabad bank net banking service.
You can read more about Allahabad Bank internet banking service on this page https://www.allbankonline.in/jsp/PersonalBanking.html
In case, If you forgot your PNB bank atm card PIN. You can generate your Debit Card PIN anytime through by the nearest PNB Bank ATM, PNB Mobile app, PNB Internet Banking, or by calling on PNB Bank Phone Banking helpline number. Just follow the below steps to recover the PNB bank card PIN through different ways.
But for this service, your mobile number, and Date of Birth must be registered with the bank. Please contact your nearest PNB Bank branch for registering these details if not registered already.
How to Generate/Reset PNB Bank Debit/ATM Card PIN Online
In the online method, you should have an active PNB account number, atm card number, and mobile number which is linked to your account. If you have all these details then you can easily reset your PNB ATM PIN easily. You can follow the below steps to reset online your PNB Bank ATM PIN.
- Before initiating this process Send SMS DCPIN <16 digit Debit Card Number> to 5607040 or +919264092640 from your registered mobile number to receive the 6 digits green PIN. When you will send this SMS, A message will receive on your number with 6 digits PIN. Note down that PIN, because it is a very important code to reset PNB ATM PIN online.
- Open the https://www.netpnb.com/ website and select the “Generate Debit Card PIN” option.
- In the next step, it will ask to enter the account number linked to your debit card and verify details with 4 digit OTP password.
- After verifying these detail it will display the account holder name and a few other details like debit card number and green PIN. In that field enter your 16 digit ATM card number and Green PIN and proceed.
- When you will complete this process, it will ask to enter set up your new PIN.
In case, If you forgot your Axis bank atm card PIN. You can generate your Debit Card PIN anytime through by the nearest Axis Bank ATM, Axis Mobile app, Internet Banking, or by calling Axis Bank Phone Banking. You can follow the below steps to recover the Axis bank card PIN through different ways.
But to use this service, your mobile number and Date of Birth must be registered with the bank. Please contact your nearest Axis Bank branch for registering these details, if not registered already.
How to Generate your Axis Bank ATM Card PIN through by Axis Bank ATM
- Step1: Visit the nearest Axis bank branch and Insert your Axis Bank Debit Card at any Axis Bank ATM and select “Set PIN” Option on the screen. An activation passcode is sent to your registered mobile number on selecting this option. To register, visit your nearest Axis Bank ATM. Insert the card and enter a PIN. Select the ‘SMS Banking Registration/Update’ menu. Enter your mobile number and verify it. You can also visit your nearest AXIS Bank branch to carry out the procedure.
- Step 2: On the next screens, you will be prompted to enter account details* (registered mobile number, Date of Birth) and activation passcode received on registered mobile number.
- Step 3: On successful entry of the above details, you will be prompted to set your desired PIN on the next screen.
How to Generate Axis Bank ATM/Debit card PIN through Mobile App
Axis bank customers can use app to use all the banking services. Existing customer can directly login the app and follow the below steps and the customers those are using axis bank mobile application first time, needs to register first to use the banking services.
- Step 1: Login to Mobile banking App and Click on the “Home” button, on the top left corner.
- Step 2: Select “Banking”, select “services” from sub-menu.
- Step 3: Select the “Debit Card” option and select “Set/Reset PIN”.
- Step 4: Now select your Debit card and Enter 4 Digit PIN, Re-Enter 4 Digit PIN, and Enter MPIN.
How to Generate Axis Bank ATM/Debit card PIN through Internet Banking
Axis bank customer can reset their Axis bank ATM card through Internet banking. Just follow the below steps to reset the Axis bank ATM card PIN through Internet banking.
- Step 1: Login to your internet banking account and select “Account” and select “Debit card” from sub-menu
- Step 3: Login to your internet banking account and select “Account” and select “Debit card” from sub-menu
- Step 4: Enter New PIN, Re-enter New PIN, and Card Expiry Date (YYMM). You will receive a security code on your mobile. Please enter the code and confirm.