A bank Statement contains the detail of the financial transaction made in the account over a set period, usually monthly. The statement includes deposits, charges, withdrawals, as well as the beginning and ending balance for the period. Account holders generally review their bank statements every month to help keep track of expenses and spending, as well as monitor for any fraudulent charges or mistakes. If you hold an account in any of the Punjab And Sind branches and want to know the detail about financial transactions. The bank offers multiple ways to get the account statement details.
Punjab And Sind Bank Mini Statement Detail Through SMS Service
To check your Punjab and Sind Bank last 5 transaction detail, type in the message PTXN<space><Account-Number><space><SMS-Banking-Password> (e.g. PTXN 00001000001011 1234) and send it to 9773056161 & 8082656161 from the registered mobile number in the bank.
Punjab And Sind Bank Detailed Transaction Statement Detail Through Mobile Application
- Step 1) Download the application.
- Step 2) Login to the app with the Customer information.
- Step 3) If you don’t know these detail then select register on the app or visit the PSB website.
- Step 4) Once you logged into the app, navigate to the statement option to check the detailed statement with the app.
How to Check Punjab And Sind Account Statements Through Internet Banking
To inquiry about your Punjab and Sind Bank statement detail online, you need to register for the PSB internet banking service online or you can register for this service by visiting the nearest bank branch and following the given steps.
- Step 1) Visit the Punjab and Sind Bank Internet banking website page (https://psbomnigateway.onlinepsb.co.in/PSB/#/nliLanding)
- Step 2) In the next step, enter your Login detail, if you don’t know the Login user ID & Password then select the appropriate option on the website to register for the Punjab and Sind Bank internet banking service.
- Step 3) Once you logged into the app, select the account option to check the detailed statement.
If you need any help related to PSB bank products and services then you can call on Punjab and Sind bank customer care number.