City Union is a regional bank of India which is providing various financial services like Savings Account/Current Account, Credit Cards, Insurance Finance and Loan, and other banking-related products. To avail, of the benefit of all banking services, City Union Bank has introduced missed call banking services to stay updated with account balance information. Below are the multiple ways to inquire about City Union Bank account information.
- Missed Call Banking
- Mobile Application
- City Union Bank Internet Banking Service
How to Check City Union Bank Account Balance Through Missed Call
To get the account balance, please give a missed call on 9278177444 from your registered mobile number in the bank. You will receive an SMS containing the balance details of your account.
How to Check City Union Bank Account Balance Through Mobile Application
- Step 1) Download the application.
- Step 2) Login to the app with the Customer information.
- Step 3) If you don’t know these detail then select register on the app or visit the CUB website.
How to Check City Union Bank Account Balance Through Internet Banking
City Union Bank provides various internet banking facilities that help and ease the banking experience of City Union Bank account holders. Its Internet banking services allow you to do most of your banking process online at your convenience. Here are some features that you can access through the City Union Bank internet banking service.
View account | Check balance inquiry | View latest transactions | View all linked accounts | Get account statements (detailed and mini) | Create new fixed/recurring Deposit | View existing Deposits | Appoint nominee | RTGS / NEFT / Transfers, 24X7 IMPS transfers and Intra bank transfers | open Demat Account on NSDL | Manage list of beneficiaries – add, delete, modify | Generate / Change your Debit card PIN / CUB Mobile PIN / Generate TPIN for Phone Banking instantly | Order cheque book | Track cheque status | Stop cheque | Update email Id | Block your card through CUB Net | Managing account-related passwords | Link Aadhaar number | Pay utility bills
- Step 1) Visit the City Union Bank Internet banking website page (https://www.cityunionbank.com/cub-net-banking-cub-online-banking).
- Step 2) In the next step, enter your Login detail, if you don’t know the Login user ID & Password then select the appropriate option on the website to register for the City Union Bank internet banking service.