A bank Statement contains the detail of the financial transaction made in the account over a set period, usually monthly. The statement includes deposits, charges, withdrawals, as well as the beginning and ending balance for the period. Account holders generally review their bank statements every month to help keep track of expenses and spending, as well as monitor for any fraudulent charges or mistakes. If you hold an account in any of the DCB Bank branches in India and want to know the detail about financial transactions. The bank offers multiple ways to get the account statement details.
How to Check DCB Bank Mini Statement Detail Through Missed Call & SMS Service
For DCB Bank last transaction mini statement details, give a missed call to DCB Bank toll-free number 7506660022. The call will get automatically disconnected after the short ring and you will receive the details of the latest remaining account balance of your account via SMS.
To check your DCB Bank Mini statement detail through SMS, type STMT and send it to 7506660011 from the registered mobile number in the Bank.
DCB Bank Detailed Transaction Statement Detail Through Mobile Application
- Step 1) Download the application.
- Step 2) Login to the app with the Customer information.
- Step 3) If you don’t know these detail then select register on the app or visit the bank website.
- Step 4) Once you logged into the app, navigate to the statement option to check the detailed statement with the app.
How to Check DCB Bank Account Statements Through Internet Banking
To inquiry about your DCB Bank statement detail online, you need to register for the DCB Bank internet banking service online or you can register for this service by visiting the nearest bank branch and following the given steps.
- Step 1) Visit the DCB Bank Internet banking website page (https://www.dcbbank.com/).
- Step 2) In the next step, enter your Login detail, if you don’t know the Login user ID & Password then select the appropriate option on the website to register for the DCB Bank internet banking service.
- Step 3) Once you logged into the app, select the account option to check the detailed statement.