So many DENA Bank branches in India. Many people want to know their DENA Bank saving account balance every day. Every bank offers a toll-free number or SMS base code to check their DENA Bank account balance. But all the toll-free service available to customers who have registered their Mobile number with the Bank.
With the help of DENA Bank Missed call service or SMS based code. We can know your account Balance, Mini Statement, other related information by just giving a missed call or SMS based code. It’s easy, fast and secured for your registered Indian mobile number. To be eligible for DENA SMS Facility, you are required to have an active DENA Bank Account and mobile number registered with DENA Bank.
DENA Bank Missed Call Service and other alternative ways to Check DENA Bank Account Balance
- We can check DENA Bank balance with SMS – Type DENARBAL and send on 9223175152. (Send SMS from your registered mobile number in Bank)
- Give a missed call to DENA bank toll-free helpline number 09289356677 and you will receive outstanding account Balance detail on your number through SMS. Primary accounts can be checked by calling the call center toll free 18002095363
- You can dial the Dena bank Toll-free helpline number 18002336427 to know below details.
- Balance Enquiry of All Accounts
- Mini Statement (5 transactions)
- Statement of accounts by Email (for any period during last 3 months preceding from current date)
- Statement of accounts by Fax (last 9 transactions )
- Cheque Status (paid / unpaid)
- Stop payment of the cheque.
- Inquiry about Debit Card Transaction
- Fund Transfer (Self A/cs. Within the Bank)
- Fund Transfer (Third Party A/cs. Within the Bank)
To be eligible for DENA SMS Facility, you are required to have an active DENA Bank Account and mobile number registered with DENA Bank. For non-individual customer entities, a separate registration request is to be submitted to any of the DENA Bank branches.