Dena is a government nationalized bank of India which is recently merged by the government in other national banks. If you are serving Dena bank services and wants to know your Dena bank account balance and mini statement detail. Dena Bank offers a toll-free number or SMS banking text code to serve the need of the customer. With the help of this service, we don’t need to visit the branch to know the remaining Dena bank account balance detail.
To be eligible for Dena bank toll-free service, it is required to have an active Bank account and mobile number must be registered with Dena Bank. For non-individual customer entities, a separate registration request is to be submitted to any of the DENA Bank branches.
How to Check DENA Bank Account Balance through Missed Call and SMS
Give a missed call to Dena bank toll-free number 09289356677. The call will get automatically disconnected and you will receive an SMS on your registered mobile number with remaining account Balance detail. Also, you can check Dena Bank account balance with an SMS type DENARBAL and send it to 9223175152 from the registered mobile number in the bank.
Call on the Dena bank phone banking toll-free helpline number 18002336427 for the information about below-given topics.
- Balance Enquiry of All Accounts
- Mini Statement (5 transactions)
- Statement of accounts by Email (for any period during last 3 months preceding from the current date)
- Statement of accounts by Fax (last 9 transactions )
- Cheque Status (paid / unpaid)
- Stop payment of the cheque.
- Inquiry about Debit Card Transaction
- Fund Transfer (Self A/cs. Within the Bank)
- Fund Transfer (Third Party A/cs. Within the Bank)