Federal Bank is a Private Sector scheduled commercial bank in India, headquartered in Aluva, Kochi. To avail, the benefit of all banking services Federal Bank offer missed call banking service to stay updated with account balance information without incurring the call cost. The Bank offers SMS and mobile banking service to easily access the banking services just by sending an SMS or by giving a missed call from the registered mobile number in the bank.
How to Check Federal Bank Balance with Missed Call & SMS
To check your Federal account balance through missed call service, you need to register your mobile number for missed call banking service by sending an SMS, type in the message ACTBAL <space> 14 digit account number and send it to 9895088888 from the mobile number linked to your savings/ current account.
After the successful activation of the Federal bank phone banking service, Give a missed call to 8431900900 from your registered mobile number in the bank. You will receive an SMS containing the balance details of your account.
How to Check Federal Bank Account Balance Through Mobile Application
- Step 1) Download the application.
- Step 2) Login to the app with the Customer information.
- Step 3) If you don’t know these detail then select register on the app or visit the Federal bank website.
How to Check Federal Bank Account Balance Through Internet Banking
Federal Bank provides various Internet banking facilities that help and ease the banking experience of Federal Bank account holders. Its Internet banking services allow you to do most of your banking process online at your convenience. Here are some features that you can access through the Federal Bank internet banking service.
View your account balance and transaction history | Account statement | Open or renew fixed deposits | Transfer funds between accounts within Federal Bank | Transfer funds between Federal Bank and Non-Federal Bank accounts | Inquire about cheque status | Request for a cheque book | Pay your bills and make online purchases | Online direct tax payments
- Step 1) Visit the Federal Bank Internet banking website page (https://www.federalbank.co.in/).
- Step 2) In the next step, enter your Login detail, if you don’t know the Login user ID & Password then select the appropriate option on the website to register for the Federal Bank internet banking service.