A bank Statement contains the detail of the financial transaction made in the account over a set period, usually monthly. The statement includes deposits, charges, withdrawals, as well as the beginning and ending balance for the period. Account holders generally review their bank statements every month to help keep track of expenses and spending, as well as monitor for any fraudulent charges or mistakes. If you hold an account in any of the Federal Bank branches in India and want to know the detail about financial transactions. The bank offers multiple ways to get the account statement details.
How to Check Federal Bank Mini Statement Through SMS
To check your Federal bank mini statement detail through missed call service, you need to register your mobile number for missed call banking service by sending an SMS, type ACTBAL <space> 14 digit account number and send it to 9895088888 from the mobile number linked to your savings/ current account.
After the successful activation of the Federal bank phone banking service, Give a missed call to 8431600600 from your registered mobile number in the bank. You will receive an SMS containing the account mini statement details of your account.
Federal Bank Detailed Transaction Statement Detail Through Mobile Application
- Step 1) Download the application.
- Step 2) Login to the app with the Customer information.
- Step 3) If you don’t know these detail then select register on the app or visit the bank website.
- Step 4) Once you logged into the app, navigate to the statement option to check the detailed statement with the app.
How to Check Federal Bank Account Balance Through Internet Banking
Federal Bank provides various Internet banking facilities that help and ease the banking experience of Federal Bank account holders. Its Internet banking services allow you to do most of your banking process online at your convenience. Here are some features that you can access through the Federal Bank internet banking service.
View your account balance and transaction history | Account statement | Open or renew fixed deposits | Transfer funds between accounts within Federal Bank | Transfer funds between Federal Bank and Non-Federal Bank accounts | Inquire about cheque status | Request for a cheque book | Pay your bills and make online purchases | Online direct tax payments
- Step 1) Visit the Federal Bank Internet banking website page (https://www.federalbank.co.in/).
- Step 2) In the next step, enter your Login detail, if you don’t know the Login user ID & Password then select the appropriate option on the website to register for the Federal Bank internet banking service.
- Step 3) Once you logged into the app, select the account option to check the detailed statement.