In case, If you forgot your Axis bank atm card PIN. You can generate your Debit Card PIN anytime through by the nearest Axis Bank ATM, Axis Mobile app, Internet Banking or by calling Axis Bank Phone Banking. You can follow the below steps to recover the Axis bank card PIN through different ways.
But to use this service, your mobile number and Date of Birth must be registered with the bank. Please contact your nearest Axis Bank branch for registering these details if not registered already.
How to Generate your Axis Bank ATM Card PIN through by Axis Bank ATM
- Step1: Visit the nearest Axis bank branch and Insert your Axis Bank Debit Card at any Axis Bank ATM and select “Set PIN” Option on the screen. An activation passcode is sent to your registered mobile number on selecting this option. To register, visit your nearest Axis Bank ATM. Insert the card and enter a PIN. Select the ‘SMS Banking Registration/Update’ menu. Enter your mobile number and verify it. You can also visit your nearest AXIS Bank branch to carry out the procedure.
- Step 2: On the next screens, you will be prompted to enter account details* (registered mobile number, Date of Birth) and activation passcode received on registered mobile number.
- Step 3: On successful entry of the above details, you will be prompted to set your desired PIN on the next screen.
How to Generate Axis Bank ATM/Debit card PIN through Mobile App
Axis bank customers can use the app to use all the banking services in the app. Exiting customer directly login the app and follow the below steps and the customers those are using axis bank mobile application first time, needs to register first to use the banking services.
- Step 1: Login to Mobile banking App and Click on the “Home” button, on the top left corner.
- Step 2: Select “Banking”, select “services” from sub menu.
- Step 3: Select the “Debit Card” option and select “Set/Reset PIN”.
- Step 4: Now select your Debit card and Enter 4 Digit PIN, Re-Enter 4 Digit PIN and Enter MPIN.
How to Generate Axis Bank ATM/Debit card PIN through Internet Banking
Axis bank customer can reset their Axis bank ATM card through Internet banking. Just follow the below steps to reset the Axis bank ATM card PIN through Internet banking.
- Step 1: Login to your internet banking account and select “Account” and select “Debit card” from sub-menu
- Step 3: Login to your internet banking account and select “Account” and select “Debit card” from sub-menu
- Step 4: Enter New PIN, Re-enter New PIN and Card Expiry Date (YYMM). You will receive a security code on your mobile. Please enter the code and confirm.