If you forgot your ICICI Bank atm card pin and don’t know how to reset your ICICI bank debit card pin. ICICI offers multiple ways to generate your Debit Card PIN anytime through the nearest ICICI Bank ATM, ICICI Mobile app, Internet Banking.
How to Reset ICICI Bank Debit/ATM Card PIN Through Internet Banking
If you have access to ICICI bank internet banking service then you can follow the below steps to generate or reset your ICICI bank debit card.
- Step 1) Login to your ICICI Bank Internet Banking account with your User ID and password. If you forgot your User ID/ Password then Click here to Get UserID / Generate Password online now.
- Step 2) Now click on the Card & Loan option and select Debit/ATM card.
- Step 3) From the list of options select generate pin option.
- Step 4) Select your Debit Card number from the list of debit cards linked to your account
- Step 5) Enter the 3 digit CVV number printed on the backside of the card near the signature panel
- Step 6) Enter the grid values printed on the back of the card
- Step 7) A One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to your registered mobile number
- Step 9) Enter the OTP on the page and submit
- Step 10) Create and confirm your new ATM PIN.
How to Generate/Reset ICICI Bank Debit/ATM Card PIN Through iMobile
To reset your ICICI bank atm card PIN through the app. Download the ICICI bank mobile application on your phone and login into it with your registered mobile number and follow the below steps.
- Step 1) Login to iMobile and click on Services> Card PIN Services> Generate Debit Card PIN
- Step 2) Select your account number, debit card number, and enter CVV.
- Step 3) Enter the 4 digit debit card PIN of your choice. Confirm debit card PIN and ‘Submit’.
For any assistance related to any of ICICI Bank products and services then call on the ICICI Bank customer care number.