In case, If you forgot your ICICI bank atm card PIN. You can generate your Debit Card PIN anytime through by the nearest ICICI Bank ATM, ICICI Mobile app, Internet Banking or by calling ICICI Bank Phone Banking. You can follow the below steps to recover the ICICI bank card PIN through different ways.
But to use this service, your mobile number and Date of Birth must be registered with the bank. Please contact your nearest ICICI Bank branch for registering these details if not registered already.
How to Generate/Reset ICICI Bank Debit/ATM Card PIN Through iMobile
In the online method, you should have an android mobile and iMobile app. You can follow the below steps to reset ICICI Bank ATM PIN with iMobile app.
- Open the app and register and verify with your register mobile number.
- Login to iMobile and click on Services> Card Services> Generate Debit Card PIN
- Select your account number, debit card number and enter CVV.
- Enter the 4 digit debit card PIN of your choice. Confirm debit card PIN and ‘Submit’.
How to Reset ICICI Bank Debit/ATM Card PIN Through Internet Banking
If you have access to Internet banking then you can follow the below step to reset internet banking password.
- Login to your ICICI Bank Internet Banking account with your User ID and password. Forgot User ID/ Password? Click here to Get UserID / Generate Password online now
- Click on ‘MY CARD PIN’
- Choose Debit Card PIN and click on ‘Generate now’
- Select your Debit Card number from the list of debit cards linked to your account
- Enter the 3 digit CVV number printed on the back side of the card near the signature panel
- Enter the grid values printed on the back of the card
- A One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to your registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP on the page and submit
- Create and confirm your new ATM PIN.