In case, If you forgot your PNB bank atm card PIN. You can generate your Debit Card PIN anytime through by the nearest PNB Bank ATM, PNB Mobile app, PNB Internet Banking or by calling PNB Bank Phone Banking. You can follow the below steps to recover the PNB bank card PIN through different ways.
But to use this service, your mobile number and Date of Birth must be registered with the bank. Please contact your nearest PNB Bank branch for registering these details if not registered already.
How to Generate/Reset PNB Bank Debit/ATM Card PIN Online
In the online method, you should have an account number, atm card number and that mobile number which is linked to your account. If you have all these details then you can easily reset your PNB ATM PIN easily. You can follow the below steps to reset online your PNB Bank ATM PIN.
- Before initiating this process Send SMS DCPIN <16 digit Debit Card Number> to 5607040 or +919264092640 from your registered mobile number to receive the 6 digits green PIN. When you will send this SMS, A message will receive on your number with 6 digits PIN. Note down that PIN, because it is a very important code to reset PNB ATM PIN online.
- Open the https://www.netpnb.com/ website and select the “Generate Debit Card PIN” option.
- In the next step, it will ask to enter the account number linked to your debit card and verify details with 4 digit OTP password.
- After verifying these detail it will display the account holder name and a few other details like debit card number and green PIN. In that field enter your 16 digit ATM card number and Green PIN and proceed.
- When you will complete this process, it will ask to enter set up your new PIN.