Axis bank account holder can manage their account and other related services by login into Axis bank Internet banking. If you are a customer of Axis bank then you can directly login to Axis bank internet banking service. If you don’t know your Axis bank Internet banking user ID then you can send SMS “CustID” for savings account to know your customer ID or CustIDCC XXXX (last 4 digits of CC) for Credit card only customers to 5676782 from your registered mobile number to know your Customer ID.
Now enter your Customer ID and password to login, If you forgot your Internet banking password then you can reset it from the website. After login to the Axis bank Internet banking service, you can take the benefit from these services.
- Account Details – View your bank account details, account balance, download statements, and more. Also view your Demat, Loan, and Credit Card Account Details all in one place.
- Fund Transfer – Transfer funds to your own account, other Axis Bank accounts, or Other Bank account seamlessly.
- Request Services – Request for Cheque book, Demand Draft, Stop Cheque Payment, updation of PAN, communication and permanent address etc.
How to Login Axis Bank Internet Banking, If you don’t have a username or password
If you are a new user and don’t have a username or password then you can follow the below steps to know.
- Step 1) Download the Axis Bank Internet Banking form. (It is also available at your nearest branch)
- Step 2) Fill your account details.
- Step 3) Read the instructions overleaf before signing.
- Step 4) The form must be signed by all account holders.
- Step 5) Submit the form to any of our branch offices.
- Step 6) While submitting the form at the branch, register your mobile number for Internet Banking (Netsecure), in case it’s not registered. (This 2nd factor authentication ensures that you enjoy an additional security layer for all your important online transactions like fund transfer, bill payment, mobile recharge etc.)
- Step 7) You can also register your mobile number for Internet Banking by visiting your nearest Axis Bank ATM. (Refer steps below for more information).
- Step 8) Axis Bank shall send you the passwords by mail.
- Step 9) Post receiving the passwords log in to Internet Banking.
- Step 10) You will see a message asking you to register for Netsecure (2nd factor authentication)
- Step 11) Choose the mode you want to opt.
- Step 12) Enter your mobile number and submit. (Please enter the same mobile number that you have registered earlier for Internet Banking).
- Step 13) Your registration is now complete.
- Step 14) Start transacting and enjoy all services of Axis Bank Internet Banking.
- Axis Bank Customer Care Number
- Link Aadhaar Card with Axis Bank Account
- Generate/Reset Axis Bank Debit/ATM Card PIN