India Post Payment Bank is a govt owned payment bank service that is managed by 155,015 post offices. It offers savings accounts, money transfer, and insurances through third parties, bill and utility payments. IPPB offers a simple, secure and easy-to-use mobile banking service through the Mobile app to access your IPPB account and carry out transactions from the convenience of your mobile phone. Also, India post payment offer missed call or SMS banking service for an easy access to banking services. With the help of these services, you can get information of the remaining account balance, statement and other information.
How to Check Indian Post Payment Bank Balance Through Missed Call & SMS
To check your IPPB account balance through missed call service, you need to register your mobile number for missed call banking by giving a missed call on 8424054994 from the mobile number linked to your savings/ current account. After the successful activation of phone banking service, just give a missed call to 8424046556 from your registered mobile number in the bank. You will receive an SMS containing balance details of your account.
Also, you can check your Indian post Payment bank balance through SMS banking service. To be eligible for the SMS Facility, you are required to have an active IPPB Bank Account and mobile number should be registered with Bank. Just send REGISTER to 7738062873 from the registered mobile number to activate SMS banking service.
After successful activation of SMS banking service type in SMS ‘BAL‘ to 7738062873 and send SMS from your registered mobile number in Bank
How to Check Indian Post Payment Bank Balance Through Android App
In order to manage the IPPB service thought app just follow the below steps. In the app, you will get the following banking facilities.
- Account balance enquiry
- Request for a statement of your account
- Request for a chequebook (Current Account)
- Stop payment on a cheque
- Transfer funds within the bank
- Transfer funds to other bank accounts
- Pay water, electricity and utility bills
- Recharge prepaid and DTH (direct-to-home) services
- Manage your funds with the linked POSA (Post Office Savings Account) by using Sweep-in and Sweep-out facility
Just follow these steps to activate IPPB mobile banking service on your android mobile.
- Step 1: To activate banking services on the go, download the IPPB app on your android phone from the google play store.
- Step 2: Enter the details Account number, Registered mobile number, Customer ID (CIF) and DOB.
- Step 3: You will receive a one-time-password (OTP) on your registered mobile number
- Step 4: Set MPIN
- Step 5: Enter the OTP