Indian bank is one of the top-performing public sector bank which was established in 1907 headquartered in Chennai, India. It provides a wide range of financial services with a network of 2900 branches, 2861 ATMs, and 1014 cash deposit machines. It offers various financial services like saving deposits, loans, ATM Services, Demat Services, Bancassurance, Credit Card, NEFT (Internet Banking), and Online Trading to serve the need of the customer. If you hold an account in the any of Indian bank branches and want to inquire about the account balance details.
The bank provides hassle-free convenient banking services to its customers using that customers can easily get the detail of their account balance, statements, and other related account information. The service is available to those customers who have registered their mobile number in the bank. If you are holding an account in Indian bank then you can take advantage of many other Indian bank services free of cost, that are offered to its customers.
Below are the multiple ways to inquire about Indian bank account information.
- Missed Call & SMS Service
- Mobile Application
- Indian bank Internet Banking Service
How to Check Indian Bank Balance through Missed Call & SMS
To check your Indian Bank account balance, just type BALAVL <Ac no> <MPIN> and send it to 94443-94443 from your registered mobile number in the bank.
For e.g. If the customer wants to know his balance and the customer account number is 989898989 MPIN is 5555. He has to type “BALAVL 989898989 5555” and then send it to 9444394443, after validation the customer will receive the SMS of the account Balance outstanding.)
How to Check Indian Bank Account Balance Through Mobile Application
- Step 1) Download the application.
- Step 2) Login to the app with the Customer information.
- Step 3) If you don’t know these detail then select register on the app or visit the Indian Bank website.
How to Check Indian Bank Account Balance Through Central bank Internet Banking
Indian Bank account holders can use the internet banking facility that offers banking services 24/7 from the comfort of your home or office. Indian Bank has created a few easy steps to access your bank account. You can view your bank balance, FD status, manage multiple accounts while also being able to transfer funds virtually, request for issuance of cheque books, liquidate FDs created online, pay your utility bills, blocking of ATM & Credit cards, among many other services.
- Step 1) Visit the Indian Bank Internet banking website page (https://www.netbanking.indianbank.in/jsp/startIB.jsp).
- Step 2) In the next step, enter your Login detail, if you don’t know the Login user ID & Password then select the appropriate option on the website to register for the Indian Bank internet banking service.