If you need any help related to any of UCO bank related product and service detail then you can call on UCO bank customer care number. When you will call on the toll-free number, A expert person will receive your call for any kind of assistance. With the help of the UCO bank customer care service, we can easily avail of the benefit of the following services.
E-Statement Registration | Information about Products and Services | Information about Account Balance and Transactions | Information about status of Cheque Issued or Deposited | Information about Deposit Interest Rates | Information about ATM and Branch locations | Information / Issues on usage of – ATM, Internet Banking or Mobile Banking | Request for Cheque Book | Request for Statement by E-mail | Request for Duplicate Statement | Regeneration of ATM PIN for Debit Card | Regeneration of Internet Banking password |Blocking of Internet Banking User ID | Hot listing of Cards
UCO Bank customer care toll -free Helpline Number
UCO bank customers can call on the toll free number 1800 274 0123 for help related to Internet Banking, Mobile banking, and SMS Banking ATM / Other services. Also, you can write on the below mail for the following services related query.
You can lock your Complaint/Grievance related to UCO bank services via this form
United Bank of India (UBI) is an Indian government-owned bank headquartered in Kolkata, India. Presently the bank has 36 regional offices and 2054 branches spread all over India. If you need any help or support related to the United bank of India product and services then you can call on the below given customer support number. With the help of the UBI customer care service, you can easily get the information or solve your query of the following services.
UBI Bank Balance Enquiry | UBI Bank Account Mini Statement | Blocking of ATM Card | Credit Cards | General queries of mobile banking | Information about ATM and Branch locations | UBI Branch or ATM locations | Balance Enquiry | Fund Transfer | Lost Card Hotlisting Mini Statement of Recent Transactions | Pin Request Account Statement | EMI Amount & Due Date Stop Cheque Request | Cheque Status | New Debit Card/ Pin Request
United Bank of India customer care Helpline Number for the Above service Enquiry
United Bank of India customers can call on 1800-345-0345 any kind of assistance or query related to any product and service. In the event of loss or theft of United Bank of India Debit Card, please contact at Toll-Free No.1800-103-3470 and Land Line No.022-40429100.
Toll-Free helpline number for MSME 1800-345-3344.
For any assistance regarding e-com transactions, card related problems/ queries, you can write at [email protected].
For more details and head office address, visit address https://www.unitedbankofindia.com/English/ContactUs.aspx
Vijaya Bank offers a toll-free customer support number for its customers for the help related to Vijaya Bank product and services. You can dial Vijaya Bank customer care number for any type of product and service related information anywhere in India, from the registered mobile number in Vijaya Bank.
Vijaya Bank Balance Enquiry | Vijaya Banak Account Mini Statement | Blocking of ATM Card | Credit Cards | General queries of mobile banking | Information about ATM and Branch locations |
Vijaya Bank customer care Helpline Number for the Above service Enquiry
For all queries, you can contact on the 24×7 toll-free numbers – 1800 425 5885, 1800 425 9992, 1800 425 4066
Vijaya Bank Credit Card / Debit Card Customer Care
For any of your queries/information or complaints / Hot Listing of Debit / Credit Cards. Please contact Debit / Credit Card 24×7 Customer care centre at HO, Bengaluru at Contact Toll Free Numbers ( BSNL) 1800 425 9992 / 1800 425 5885/ 1800 425 4066
You may contact by e-mail [email protected] OR [email protected] OR [email protected]
For Vijaya Bank Internet Banking – VNET Banking Service-Related help
You may reach us / contact us for information or complaints regarding Internet Banking – Vnet Banking by Toll-Free Telephone Number 1800 425 9992 /1800 425 5885 / 1800 425 4066
Tel (O) 080 -25584066
by email – [email protected]
Note:- From the 1st April 2019 Vijaya Bank has been amalgamated with Bank of Baroda. For any help or information about your account dial Bank of Baroda Customer Care number.
Yes bank offers a state-of-the-art Contact Centre, convenient & easy access to your Account, information on various Products and Services offered by the bank. If you need any help related to yes bank product and service information then you can call on the customer care number for any help or assistance related to Phone Banking services from anywhere in India, from the registered mobile number in Yes Bank.
Yes Bank Customers can get the following product-related information through 24×7 Customer Care Number.
Yes Bank Balance Enquiry | Yes Bank Account Mini Statement | Blocking of ATM Card | Credit Cards | General queries of mobile banking | Information about ATM and Branch locations | YES BANK Branch or ATM locations | Balance Enquiry | Fund Transfer | Lost Card Hotlisting Mini Statement of Recent Transactions | Pin Request Account Statement | EMI Amount & Due Date Stop Cheque Request | Cheque Status | New Debit Card/ Pin Request |
Yes Bank customer care Helpline Number for the Above service Enquiry
You can call on 1800 1200 (India)| 91 22 61219000 (India) for all query related to Yes Bank services. If you are calling from outside India then you may contact on 1877 659 8044 (USA/CANADA) | 808 178 5133 (UK) | 8000 3570 3089 (UAE). Customers can send E-Mail at [email protected] for any help or query related to Yes Bank services.
For any credit card related query Toll-free: 1800 103 1212 (Toll-Free for Mobile & Landlines in India). +91 22 4935 0000 (When Calling from Outside India). Customers can send E-Mail at [email protected] for any help or query related to Yes Bank credit card services.
For Corporate Queries 91 22 3366 9000 | 91 22 6669 9000
In case, If you forgot your PNB bank atm card PIN. You can generate your Debit Card PIN anytime through by the nearest PNB Bank ATM, PNB Mobile app, PNB Internet Banking or by calling PNB Bank Phone Banking. You can follow the below steps to recover the PNB bank card PIN through different ways.
But to use this service, your mobile number and Date of Birth must be registered with the bank. Please contact your nearest PNB Bank branch for registering these details if not registered already.
How to Generate/Reset PNB Bank Debit/ATM Card PIN Online
In the online method, you should have an account number, atm card number and that mobile number which is linked to your account. If you have all these details then you can easily reset your PNB ATM PIN easily. You can follow the below steps to reset online your PNB Bank ATM PIN.
- Before initiating this process Send SMS DCPIN <16 digit Debit Card Number> to 5607040 or +919264092640 from your registered mobile number to receive the 6 digits green PIN. When you will send this SMS, A message will receive on your number with 6 digits PIN. Note down that PIN, because it is a very important code to reset PNB ATM PIN online.
- Open the https://www.netpnb.com/ website and select the “Generate Debit Card PIN” option.
- In the next step, it will ask to enter the account number linked to your debit card and verify details with 4 digit OTP password.
- After verifying these detail it will display the account holder name and a few other details like debit card number and green PIN. In that field enter your 16 digit ATM card number and Green PIN and proceed.
- When you will complete this process, it will ask to enter set up your new PIN.
Now it’s mandatory for everyone to link Aadhaar card with your Axis bank account. If you are having a bank account in Axis bank then you can complete this process in an easy way. Axis bank account holders can link their Aadhaar card by Net banking, Mobile Banking, Phone Banking, or by visiting the nearest Axis bank branch or ATM center.
How to Link Aadhaar Card with Axis Bank Account through Net Banking
If you have access to Axis bank Internet banking service then Axis bank holder can follow the following steps to link Aadhaar card through Internet Banking.
- Login to your Axis Bank Internet banking.
- Navigate your pointer on the Service option and select the Update Aadhaar option.
- Now fill all the details and mobile number to link.
How to Link Aadhaar Card with Axis Bank Account through IVR Service
To link your Aadhaar card with IVR service, Just call on the toll-free IVR helpline number 1860-419-5555, 1860-500-5555 from the registered mobile number and follow the system instruction.
How to Link Aadhaar Card with Axis Bank through branch or ATM center
If you are facing any problem with the above steps then you can visit the nearest Axis bank branch to update your Aadhaar or PAN details. Also, you can send SMS on the given format to update the PAN card with your Axis bank account, type PAN < Customer ID > to 5676782 from registered mobile number.
Many people want to start PNB bank net banking, but they don’t know how to start PNB net banking and do the transaction. Personally, I am using the PNB net banking So I can tell you all the steps which I followed to start Punjab national bank internet banking. You can activate PNB net banking from Home if we have the following details.
- ATM Card of linked Punjab national bank account.
- Registered mobile number
- Passbook where all the bank details are given (Account Number).
So let’s begun the process to activate Punjab national Bank net banking. First all we have to register for net banking on Punjab National Bank official website. There are two types of Net banking service offered by Punjab national bank, which areas
- Retail Internet Banking (Individual Users)
- Corporate Internet Banking (Business Holder)
Retail Internet banking is used by normal individuals but corporate PNB net banking is used by business holders, If you are an individual then select Retail Internet Banking option for all saving accounts.
- When you will visit the Retail Internet banking page on the PNB website, A column of USER ID will display which is for existing net banking users, Under the USER ID section select New User for fresh PNB net banking users.
- Now enter your 16 digit Punjab National Bank account number and select Registration Type according to your needs. But i usually recommend Registration for Both Internet & Mobile Banking.
- Now select and verify your bank account detail with the OTP password. When you will verify the OTP password. In the next window, it will ask for ATM details.
- Enter your linked account Debit card number and four-digit ATM PIN to verify Bank details.
- Now fill all detail & security question and proceed to next.
- Now It will ask to create a Login and transaction password. Make sure your password has upper lower and number and symbolic character (Create a different password for login and transaction)
- Now your user ID will display (Note down your Net banking user ID)
- Now return on the official website and enter your PNB Internet banking Login ID and Login password.
In case, If you forgot your SBI bank atm card PIN. You can generate your Debit Card PIN anytime through by the nearest SBI Bank ATM, SBI Mobile app, Internet Banking or by calling SBI Bank Phone Banking. You can follow the below steps to recover the SBI bank card PIN through different ways.
But to use this service, your mobile number and Date of Birth must be registered with the bank. Please contact your nearest SBI Bank branch for registering these details if not registered already.
How to Generate/Reset SBI Bank Debit/ATM Card PIN Through SBI ATM
- Visit the nearest SBI Bank ATM and Insert the debit card in the ATM and select the ‘PIN Generation‘ option.
- Now it will ask to enter your 11-digit account number and click ‘Confirm‘.
- You will be asked for your registered mobile number, enter the same and press ‘Confirm‘.
- In the next screen, it will display the message ‘Your green PIN will be shortly delivered to your registered mobile number’.
- Press ‘Confirm’ to see another message which says ‘Your Green PIN generation has been successful and you will receive the same on your mobile number’.