Punjab National bank is the second largest Public sector bank in India. It has over 110 million customers, 7001 branches, and 10681 ATMs across 764 cities across the country. If you are holding an account in any of Punjab national bank branch anywhere in the country and wants to know your remaining account balance and mini statement related details. The bank offers multiple ways to inquire about these details. Below are the multiple ways to inquire about Punjab National Bank account information.
- Missed Call & SMS Service
- Mobile Application
- Punjab National Bank Internet Banking Service
How to Check Punjab National Bank Account Balance Through Missed Call Service and SMS
Also, you check the Punjab National Bank balance through a message, type BAL <space> Account Number (e.g: BAL 015300XXXXXXXXXX) and send it to 5607040 from the registered mobile number in the bank. If you need any help related to Punjab National Bank toll-free customer care number for further information.
How to Check Punjab National Bank Account Balance Through Mobile Application
- Step 1) Download the PNB mpassbook application.
- Step 2) Login to the app with the Customer information.
- Step 3) Check your Punjab national bank hard passbook to see your customer ID.
How to Check Punjab National Bank Account Balance Through Internet Banking
PNB account holders can use the internet banking facility that offers banking services 24/7 from the comfort of their homes or office. Punjab National Bank has created a few easy steps to access your bank account. You can view your bank balance, statements detail, manage accounts while also being able to transfer funds virtually, request for issuance of cheque books, pay your utility bills, blocking of ATM & Credit cards, among many other services.
- Step 1) Visit the Punjab National Bank Internet banking website page (https://www.netpnb.com/).
- Step 2) In the next step, enter your Login detail, if you don’t know the Login user ID & Password then select the appropriate option on the website to register for the PNB internet banking service, or you can watch the video tutorial.