Punjab and Sind bank customers can follow the below procedure to register for the PSB bank internet banking service online. Using this facility, customers would be able to register for PSB Internet Banking Services online without visiting the branch. This facility is available only for self-operated savings and current account customers. Only customers Who are registered for the SMS Alerts facility can avail of this facility.
Punjab and Sind Bank Internet Banking Online User Registration
- Visit the PSB Bank internet banking page – https://punjabandsindbank.co.in/content/home-page1
- Customers can register for the Internet Banking facility by using the “New User Registration” link.
- User Id is Customer Id which is printed on Customer Passbook.
- After Registration, a Request ID will be generated which is valid for 15 days.
- Once Internet Banking will be activated customer will receive intimation of the same on a registered Mobile number within 72 hrs.
- Customer has to Generate Login Password from “Online Registered User” under “For Password Generation” link within 15 days.
- In case customer is not able to Generate Login Password within 15 days, Request will be expired and customers need to register again for Internet Banking from “New User Registration” link.
- Customer will be by default provided View only facility. In case Customer need to avail transaction facility, same can be availed from Preferences option after Login.