Now track your South Indian bank offer detailed transaction report through SIB M-Passbook app. Customers who are using iPhone, Android, Windows, and Blackberry smartphone can download South Indian Bank M-Passbook app from the store to check your SB and CD account transactions detail. Just follow the below step to check your SIB account mini statement detail. Also, you can check the south Indian bank mini statement detail through SMS.
Note:- The initial PIN number (password) of the customer is the last four digit of his 16 digit primary account number. Once the customer changes the PIN number, then he/she must use the new number as the PIN.
How to Check South Indian Bank Mini Statement Enquiry through SMS
To get South Indian bank account mini statement detail through SMS on the given format TRNXXXX (TRNXXXX where TRN is the Keyword, XXXX is the PIN) to 919840777222 (International Customers/Indian Customers) or 09840777222. When you will send SMS you will immediately receive the information as an automatic SMS reply from the Bank. If you need any help related to South Indian bank product and services then you can call on the South Indian Bank 24×7 customer care helpline number.
How to Check South Indian Bank Mini Statement Enquiry through App
- Download the SIB M-Passbook app on your smartphone.
- Open the application and enter your mobile number, with country code, and the last 5 digits of your SB/CD account to register in the App.
- A 4 digit mPIN /passcode will be generated and sent to your registered mobile. Enter your mPIN to complete the registration process.
- Please note down the mPIN which is very important to access the SIB M-Passbook app.
- Now you can check your mini statement from the app.