A bank Statement contains the detail of the financial transaction made in the account over a set period, usually monthly. The statement includes deposits, charges, withdrawals, as well as the beginning and ending balance for the period. Account-holders generally review their bank statements every month to help keep track of expenses and spending, as well as monitor for any fraudulent charges or mistakes. If you hold an account in any of the Indian Overseas Bank branches and want to know the detail about financial transactions. The bank offers multiple ways to get the account statement details.
Indian Overseas Bank Mini Statement Detail Through SMS Service
For Indian Overseas Bank Account Statement enquiry, type in the message MINI <space> last 4 digit Account Number and send it to 84240 22122 (e.g: MINI 1234) from your registered mobile number. You will receive an SMS with the last transactions in your account.
Also, customers can follow this method, Visit the web address and fill in the required details to download IOB eStatement. If you need any help related to IOB bank product and services then you can call on Indian Overseas Bank customer care number.
Indian Overseas Bank Detailed Transaction Statement Detail Through Mobile Application
- Step 1) Download the application.
- Step 2) Login to the app with the Customer information.
- Step 3) If you don’t know these detail then select register on the app or visit the IOB website.
- Step 4) Once you logged into the app, navigate to the statement option to check the detailed statement with the app.
How to Check Indian Overseas Bank Account Statements Through Internet Banking
To inquiry about your Indian Overseas Bank statement detail online, you need to register for the IOB internet banking service online or you can register this service by visiting the nearest bank branch and follow the given steps.
- Step 1) Visit the Indian Overseas Bank Internet banking website page (https://www.iobnet.co.in/ibanking/html/index1.html)
- Step 2) In the next step, enter your Login detail, if you don’t know the Login user ID & Password then select the appropriate option on the website to register for the Indian Overseas Bank internet banking service.
- Step 3) Once you logged into the app, select the account option to check the detailed statement.