UCO bank is a government-owned commercial bank in India that is offering different types of financial services to customers. If you are serving the UCO bank service then you can take benefit of phone banking and SMS banking service to check your UCO bank account balance, mini statement, fund transfer, and various other services status. The bank offers multiple ways to inquire about these details. Below are the multiple ways to inquire about UCO Bank account information.
- Missed Call, SMS Service & Whatsapp Banking
- Mobile Application
- Punjab National Bank Internet Banking Service
How to Check UCO Bank Account Balance Through Missed Call Service and SMS
UCO bank offers a phone banking helpline number to check the UCO bank account balance detail just by giving a missed call on 18002740123 from the registered mobile number in the bank.
Also, customers can check their UCO Bank balance with SMS, type UCOBAL <mPIN>, and send it to 56161 from the registered mobile number. For balance enquiry of more than one account, you can send a message on this format UCOBAL <mPIN> <14 digit Account number>. After all, if you need any help related to UCO bank products and services then you can call on the UCO bank customer care number.
Say Hi! to 8334001234
- Account Balance
- Mini Statement.
- Apply for Personalised Debit Card
- ATM Locator (Search nearby ATM of any location / PIN Code / Branch of UCO Bank.
- Branch Locator
How to Check UCO Bank Account Balance Through Mobile Application
- Step 1) Download the application.
- Step 2) Login to the app with the Customer information.
- Step 3) If you don’t know these detail then select register on the app or visit the UCO Bank website.