Punjab & Sind Bank is a government-owned bank in India that offers various financial services like commercial banking, retail banking, private banking, mortgage, loans, credit/debit card, and other services. If you are holding an account in PSB Bank and want to know your account balance and Statement detail. The bank offers multiple ways to inquire about these details. Below are the multiple ways to inquire about Punjab & Sind Bank account information.
- Missed Call & SMS Service
- Mobile Application
- Punjab & Sind Bank Internet Banking Service
How to Check Punjab and Sind Bank Balance through Missed Call & SMS
Give a missed call to Punjab and Sind Bank toll-free number 7039035156 from the registered mobile number for the inquiry of PSB account outstanding balance detail.
You can check the PSB bank account balance through the SMS banking service, type in the message PBAL<space>Account-Number<space> SMS-Banking-Password and send it to 9773056161 & 8082656161 (e.g. PBAL 00001000001011 1234) from the registered mobile number in the bank. To avail of the benefit of SMS banking service, you must be registered for SMS Banking service.
How to Obtain Punjab and Sind Bank SMS Banking Password
- If you are applying for PsbOnline first time, opt for “SMS Banking” service while submitting PsbOnline application Form R-I.
- If you are already registered for PsbOnline then submit “SMS Banking Registration” request by login into your PsbOnline account. This request is available under “Requests” menu.
Once users are subscribed for SMS Banking, they can generate (set) their SMS Banking Password under the “Preferences” menu after login into PsbOnline. This SMS Banking Password is required while sending a text message. In case, if you need any help or other information about standard chartered bank products and services then you can call on Punjab & Sind Bank customer care number.
How to Check Punjab and Sind Bank Account Balance Through Mobile Application
- Step 1) Download the application.
- Step 2) Login to the app with the Customer information.
- Step 3) If you don’t know these detail then select register on the app or visit the Punjab and Sind Bank website.
How to Check Punjab and Sind Bank Account Balance Through Internet Banking
PSB account holders can use the internet banking facility that offers banking services 24/7 from the comfort of their homes or office. Punjab and Sind Bank have created a few easy steps to access your bank account. You can view your bank balance, statements detail, manage accounts while also being able to transfer funds virtually, request for issuance of cheque books, pay your utility bills, blocking of ATM & Credit cards, among many other services.
- Step 1) Visit the Punjab and Sind Bank Internet banking website page (https://psbomnigateway.onlinepsb.co.in/PSB/#/nliLanding).
- Step 2) In the next step, enter your Login detail, if you don’t know the Login user ID & Password then select the appropriate option on the website to register for the PSB internet banking service, or you can watch the video tutorial.