Central Bank of India is a government-owned oldest and largest commercial bank in India. If you are a customer of the Central Bank of India and want to inquiry your accounting information. It offers various financial services like saving deposits, loans, ATM Services, Demat Services, Bancassurance, Credit Card, NEFT (Internet Banking), and Online Trading to serve the need of the customer. If you hold an account in the any of Central Bank of India branches and want to inquire about the account balance details.
The bank provides hassle-free convenient banking services to its customers using that customers can easily get the detail of their account balance, statements, and other related account information. The service is available to those customers who have registered their mobile number in the bank. If you are holding an account in the Central Bank of India then you can take advantage of many other Central Bank of India services free of cost, that are offered to its customers.
Below are the multiple ways to inquire about the Central Bank of India account information.
- Missed Call & SMS Service
- Mobile Application
- CBI Internet Banking Service
How to Check Central Bank of India Balance through Missed Call & SMS
Give a missed call to the Central Bank balance enquiry number 95552 44442 from your registered mobile number in the bank. The call will get automatically disconnected after the short ring and you will receive the details of your account’s latest remaining account balance via SMS.
How to Check Central Bank of India Account Balance Through Mobile Application
CBI account holders can download the mobile application to enjoy the hassle-free banking service.
- Step 1) Download the application.
- Step 2) Login to the app with the Customer information.
- Step 3) If you don’t know these detail then select register on the app or visit the Central Bank website.
How to Check Central Bank of India Account Balance Through Central bank Internet Banking
Central Bank of India account holders can use the internet banking facility that offers banking services 24/7 from the comfort of your home or office. Central Bank of India has created a few easy steps to access your bank account. You can view your bank balance, FD status, manage multiple accounts while also being able to transfer funds virtually, request for issuance of cheque books, liquidate FDs created online, pay your utility bills, blocking of ATM & Credit cards, among many other services.
- Step 1) Visit the Central Bank of India Internet banking website page (https://www.centralbank.net.in/#/)
- Step 2) In the next step, enter your Login detail, if you don’t know the Login user ID & Password then select the appropriate option on the website to register for the Central Bank of India internet banking service.