A bank Statement contains the detail of the financial transaction made in the account over a set period, usually monthly. The statement includes deposits, charges, withdrawals, as well as the beginning and ending balance for the period. Account holders generally review their bank statements every month to help keep track of expenses and spending, as well as monitor for any fraudulent charges or mistakes. If you hold an account in any of the Union Bank of India branches and want to know the detail about financial transactions. The bank offers multiple ways to get the account statement details.
Union Bank of India Mini Statement Detail Through SMS Service
To check your Union Bank primary account last transaction mini statement detail, type in the message UMNS and send it to 84240 22122 (e.g. UMNS sent to 09223008486) from your registered mobile number in Union Bank.
If your union bank has more than one account then you can send this SMS to know your secondary account mini statement detail, type in the SMS UMNS<space>Account number and send it to 09223008486 (e.g. UMNS<space>566802071234567 sent to 09223008486) from your registered mobile number in Union Bank.
Union Bank of India Detailed Transaction Statement Detail Through Mobile Application
- Step 1) Download the application.
- Step 2) Login to the app with the Customer information.
- Step 3) If you don’t know these detail then select register on the app or visit the UBI website.
- Step 4) Once you logged into the app, navigate to the statement option to check the detailed statement with the app.
How to Check Union Bank of India Account Statements Through Internet Banking
To inquiry about your Union Bank of India statement detail online, you need to register for the UBI internet banking service online or you can register for this service by visiting the nearest bank branch and following the given steps.
- Step 1) Visit the Union Bank of India Internet banking website page (https://www.unionbankonline.co.in/).
- Step 2) In the next step, enter your Login detail, if you don’t know the Login user ID & Password then select the appropriate option on the website to register for the Union Bank of India internet banking service.
- Step 3) Once you logged into the app, select the account option to check the detailed statement.