If you forgot your Yes Bank atm card PIN, the bank offers multiple ways to reset your Yes bank Debit Card PIN anytime through the nearest Yes Bank ATM, Yes bank mobile app, Yes Bank Internet Banking, and by visiting the bank website. Just follow the below steps to reset the Yes bank card PIN online.
But for this service, your mobile number, and Date of Birth must be registered with the bank. In case, if these details are not registered with the bank then you can visit the nearest Yes Bank branch or call on the Yes bank customer care number.
How to Reset Yes Bank ATM Card PIN Online
- Step 1) Visit the Yes Bank website link https://yesonline.yesbank.co.in/index.html?module=login to set up your PIN online.
- Step 2) Here you will see multiple options, one of them is Generate/Regenerate Debit Card PIN.
- Step 3) In the next step it’ll ask you to accept the terms to process on the next step.
- Step 4) Now enter your card detail and click on the Next button. It will verify your details through an OTP password.
- Step 5) Enter the OTP password received on your number and click on the Next to set up the new Yes bank atm card PIN.