Allahabad Bank mini statement contains details of the withdrawal, deposited amount, and other information. In 2020, Allahabad Bank was also merged with the Indian bank so now after the merger of Allahabad Bank with Indian bank, all customers of Allahabad bank have to use Indian bank balance enquiry or mini statement number. For this service, your mobile number must be registered with the bank.
How to Check Allahabad Bank Mini Statement Detail
To enquiry about Allahabad Bank mini statement type in the message LATRAN <Account number> <MPIN> and send it to 94443-94443 from your registered mobile number in Bank. After all, if you need any other type of help or assistance. You can call on Allahabad Bank customer care number for the detailed info.
(For e.g. If the customer wants to know his balance and the customer account number is 989898989 MPIN is 5555. He has to type “LATRAN 989898989 5555” and then send it to 9444394443, after validation the customer will receive the SMS of account Balance outstanding.)
Additional Info Related to Indian Bank Services
To avail, send an SMS with the specified keyword to the SMS Banking number 94443-94443
|1||BALAVL||Balance Enquiry||BALAVL <A/c no> <MPIN>|
|2||LATRAN||Last 3 Transacton||LATRAN <A/c no> <MPIN> | LATRAN <MPIN> (For default account)|
|3||CHQSTS||Issued Cheque status nqury||CHQSTS <chq no> <A/c no> <MPIN> | CHQSTS <chq no> <MPIN> (For default account)|
|4||DCHSTS||Deposted Cheque Status Enqury||DCHQSTS <chq no> <A/c no> <MPIN> | DCHQSTS <chq no> <MPIN> (For default account)|
|5||CHGPIN||Change MobBankng PIN||CHGPIN <New MPIN> <Old MPIN>|
|6||HELP||Hep on How to Use||HELP <Code> <MPIN>|
How to Check Allahabad Bank Mini Statement through Internet Banking
To inquiry about your Allahabad bank statement detail online, you need to register for the Allahabad bank internet banking service online by visiting (Indian bank Internet banking service page) or you can register this service by visiting the nearest bank branch and follow the given steps.
- Visit https://www.indianbank.net.in/jsp/startIBPreview.jsp.
- Enter Your existing Allahabad Banks user ID.
- Enter the captcha value and click on Login Button.
- On entering the correct details, system will ask you to enter login password.
- Enter your existing Allahabad Banks Internet Banking Login Password and click on Login Button.
- System will validate the credentials and if found correct, system will allow to login.
- Now you can manage your account detail from the net banking service.
- Allahabad Bank Toll-Free Number