A bank Statement contains the detail of the financial transaction made in the account over a set period, usually monthly. The statement includes deposits, charges, withdrawals, as well as the beginning and ending balance for the period. Account-holders generally review their bank statements every month to help keep track of expenses and spending, as well as monitor for any fraudulent charges or mistakes. If you hold an account in any of the Indian Bank branches and want to know the detail about financial transactions. The bank offers multiple ways to get the account statement details.
Indian Bank Mini Statement Detail Through SMS Service
To enquiry Indian bank mini statement type in the message LATRAN <Account number> <MPIN> and send it to 94443-94443 from your registered mobile number in Bank. After all, if you need any other type of help or assistant. You can call on Indian Bank customer care number for the detailed info.
(For e.g. If the customer wants to know his balance and the customer account number is 989898989 MPIN is 5555. He has to type “LATRAN 989898989 5555” and then send it to 9444394443, after validation the customer will receive the SMS of account Balance outstanding.)
Additional Info Related to Indian Bank Services
To avail, send an SMS with the specified keyword to the SMS Banking number 94443-94443
|1||BALAVL||Balance Enquiry||BALAVL <A/c no> <MPIN>|
|2||LATRAN||Last 3 Transacton||LATRAN <A/c no> <MPIN> | LATRAN <MPIN> (For default account)|
|3||CHQSTS||Issued Cheque status nqury||CHQSTS <chq no> <A/c no> <MPIN> | CHQSTS <chq no> <MPIN> (For default account)|
|4||DCHSTS||Deposted Cheque Status Enqury||DCHQSTS <chq no> <A/c no> <MPIN> | DCHQSTS <chq no> <MPIN> (For default account)|
|5||CHGPIN||Change MobBankng PIN||CHGPIN <New MPIN> <Old MPIN>|
|6||HELP||Hep on How to Use||HELP <Code> <MPIN>|
Indian Bank Detailed Transaction Statement Detail Through Mobile Application
- Step 1) Download the application.
- Step 2) Login to the app with the Customer information.
- Step 3) If you don’t know these detail then select register on the app or visit the Indian Bank website.
- Step 4) Once you logged into the app, navigate to the statement option to check the detailed statement with the app.
How to Check Indian Bank Account Statements Through Internet Banking
To inquiry about your Indian bank statement detail online, you need to register for the Indian bank internet banking service online or you can register this service by visiting the nearest bank branch and follow the given steps.
- Step 1) Visit the Indian bank Internet banking website page (https://www.indianbank.net.in/jsp/startIBPreview.jsp)
- Step 2) In the next step, enter your Login detail, if you don’t know the Login user ID & Password then select the appropriate option on the website to register for the Indian bank internet banking service.
- Step 3) Once you logged into the app, select the account option to check the detailed statement.