If your Federal bank atm debit card is lost or theft by somebody, the Cardholder shall immediately Block/Hotlist his /her card to avoid any misuse for safety reasons. There are a few ways that a bank offers to block their customer card in an emergency. You can block your Federal bank ATM card by calling on Federal Bank 24-hour toll-free helpline number or sending an SMS based text from the registered mobile number.
How to Block Federal Bank ATM/Debit Card
2. Also, you can send an SMS, type BLOCK<space>Last Four Digits of your Debit Card, and send it to 5676762 OR 919895088888 from the registered mobile number. In case, if a customer does not remember the exact card number then you need to send SMS NO <space> last four digit of the Federal bank account number and send it to 9895088888 from the registered mobile number.
3. You can block the ATM card By contacting any Axis branch.
4. Login to your Internet Banking account and select the ‘Block Card’ option in the Debit Cards section.
5. Login to Axis Mobile App. Visit Banking>Services>Debit Cards> Block & Replace.
6. You can write a mail for all ATM-related issues to [email protected]