If your Standard Chartered Bank ATM/Debit card is lost or theft by somebody, the cardholder shall immediately Block/Hotlist his /her card to avoid any misuse for safety reasons. You can block your ATM card by calling on Standard Chartered Bank 24-hour toll-free helpline number or sending SMS based code from the registered mobile number. You can immediately block your card by following any of these steps.
- Standard Chartered Bank Balance Check Toll-Free Number
- How to Download Standard Chartered Bank Statement
How to Block Standard Chartered Bank ATM/Debit Card with Toll-Free Number
To block your Standard Chartered Bank ATM card call on the phone banking number to get immediately block your card.
- Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune – 3940 4444 / 6601 4444
- Allahabad, Amritsar, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Cochin / Ernakulam, Coimbatore, Indore, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Kanpur, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Nagpur, Patna, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara – 3940 444 / 6601 444
- Gurgaon, Noida – 011 – 39404444 / 011 –66014444.
- Jalgaon, Guwahati, Cuttack, Mysore, Thiruvananthpuram, Vishakhapatnam, Mathura, Proddatur, Dehradun, Saharanpur – 1800 345 1000 (For domestic dialing within India only)
- Siliguri – 1800 345 5000 (For domestic dialing within India only)
How to Block Standard Chartered Bank ATM Online
- Step 1:) Log in to Online Banking or SC Mobile.
- Step 2:) Select “Help & Services”
- Step 3:) Go to “Card Management” and select “Report Lost/Stolen Card”
- Step 4:) Follow the instructions on the screen
- Step 5:) Upon completion, your card will be blocked and a replacement card will be sent to your registered mailing address.
In case, if you need any help related to Standard Chartered Bank products and services then you may call on Standard Chartered Bank Toll Free helpline number.