A bank Statement contains the detail of the financial transaction made in the account over a set period, usually monthly. The statement includes deposits, charges, withdrawals, as well as the beginning and ending balance for the period. Account-holders generally review their bank statements every month to help keep track of expenses and spending, as well as monitor for any fraudulent charges or mistakes. If you hold an account in any of the Bank of Baroda branches and want to know the detail about financial transactions. The bank offers multiple ways to get the account statement details.
Bank of Baroda Mini Statement Detail Through Missed Call
The mini statement contains details of the last 5 transactions that were made in the account. BOB offer Missed call banking service to get the detail of the last transactions hassle-free & convenient manner. To get the Bank of Baroda Mini statement detail, give a missed call on the toll-free number 8468 00 1122 from your registered mobile number in Bank. The call will get disconnected automatically after a short ring and you’ll receive an SMS from the bank containing the last 5 transactions’ detail on the registered mobile number in the bank.
The biggest advantage of this facility is that customers do not need to visit branch or ATM, for using this service, With SMS banking service customers can easily get the information instantaneously on the mobile itself.
Bank of Baroda Detailed Transaction Statement Detail Through Mobile Application
BOB account holders can download the mobile application to view & download the detail of all financial transactions.
- Step 1) Download the application.
- Step 2) Login to the app with the Customer information.
- Step 3) If you don’t know these detail then select register on the app or visit the BOB website.
- Step 4) Once you logged into the app, navigate to the statement option to check the detailed statement with the app.
How to Check Bank of Baroda Account Statement Through BOB Internet Banking
BOB account holders can use the internet banking facility that offers banking services 24/7 from the comfort of your home or office. Bank of Baroda has created few easy steps to access your bank account. You can view your bank balance, Statement, FD status, manage multiple accounts while also being able to transfer funds virtually, request for issuance of cheque books, liquidate FDs created online, pay your utility bills, among many other services.
- Step 1) Visit the BOB Internet banking website page (https://www.bankofbaroda.in/personal-banking/digital-products/instant-banking/internet-banking-baroda-connect)
- Step 2) Individual customers select the Retail banking option & Current account Holders select the Corporate banking option.
- Step 3) In the next step, enter your Login detail, if you don’t know the Login user ID & Password then select the appropriate option on the website to register for banking service.
- Step 4) Once you logged into the app, select the account option to check the detailed statement.