According to Wikipedia Bank of India count in the top 5 banks of India. It offers various depository services to customers such as Saving & Current accounts, Loans, Fixed Deposits, Debit & Credit Cards, Internet & Mobile Banking, Balance Enquiry, and various other banking services. If you hold an account in the any of Bank of Baroda branches and want to inquire about the account balance details.
The bank provides hassle-free convenient banking services to its customers using that customers can easily get the detail of balance, mini statements, and other related account information. The service is available to those customers who have registered their mobile number in the bank. If you are holding an account in Bank of India then you can take advantage of many other BOI services free of cost, that are offered to its customers.
Below are the multiple ways to inquire about the Bank of India account information.
- Missed Call & SMS Service
- Mobile Application
- BOB Internet Banking Service
How to Check Bank of India Balance through Missed Call & SMS
Give a missed call to the Bank of India toll-free number 1800 220 229 | 02240919191 from your registered mobile number in the bank. The call will get automatically disconnected after the short ring and you will receive the details of your account’s latest remaining account balance via SMS.
Also, customers can send an SMS to enuiry Bank of India account balance, type in the message BAL <SMS Password> <Account number>, and send it to +919810558585 from the registered mobile number in the bank.
How to Check Bank of India Account Balance Through Mobile Application
BOI account holders can download the mobile application to enjoy the hassle-free banking service.
- Step 1) Download the application.
- Step 2) Login to the app with the Customer information.
- Step 3) If you don’t know these detail then select register on the app or visit the BOI website.
How to Check Bank of India Account Balance Through BOI Internet Banking
BOI account holders can use the internet banking facility that offers banking services 24/7 from the comfort of your home or office. Bank of India has created a few easy steps to access your bank account. You can view your bank balance, FD status, manage multiple accounts while also being able to transfer funds virtually, request for issuance of cheque books, liquidate FDs created online, pay your utility bills, blocking of ATM & Credit cards, among many other services.
- Step 1) Visit the BOI Internet banking website page (https://www.bankofindia.co.in/)
- Step 2) Individual customers select the Personal banking option & Current account Holders select the Corporate banking option.
- Step 3) In the next step, enter your Login detail, if you don’t know the Login user ID & Password then select the appropriate option on the website to register for BOI internet banking service.
In case, still, if you need any help or assistance on your queries then you can call on Bank of India customer care number.