How to Block Axis Bank ATM/Debit Card
1. To block your Axis Bank ATM card by sending SMS, type BLOCKCARD in the message and send it to 5676782 or +919717000002 from your registered mobile number in the Bank. You can raise your card block request with the toll-free number as well.
2. Call on the Axis Bank Emergency Helpline Number +91-22-67987700; Axis Bank Customer Service Executive will assist you.
3. You can block the ATM card By contacting any Axis branch.
4. Login to your Internet Banking account and select ‘Block Card’ option in the Debit Cards section.
5. Login to Axis Mobile App. Visit Banking>Services>Debit Cards> Block & Replace
How to Block Axis Bank Credit Card
To block your Axis Bank credit card by sending an SMS to 5676782 from your registered mobile number. i.e: BLOCK <XXXX> (last 4 digits of your credit card number) from your registered mobile number.
Also, You can call on toll-free number 1860 419 5555 & 1860 500 5555.
Additional Info Related to Axis Bank Services
To avail, send an SMS with the specified keyword to the SMS Banking number 5676782 or 9717000002.