Now PNB bank account holders can start net banking service from home, With this service, customers can access all the account-related details and do the transactions. A new customer can activate PNB net banking from home if we have the following details.
- ATM Card of linked Punjab national bank account.
- Registered mobile number
- Passbook where all the bank details are given (Account Number).
So let’s begun the process to activate Punjab national Bank net banking. First of all, we have to register for net banking on Punjab National Bank official website. There are two types of Net banking services offered by Punjab national bank, which areas.
Retail Internet banking is used by normal individuals but corporate PNB net banking is used by business holders, If you are an individual then select the Retail Internet Banking option for all saving accounts.
- Step 1) When you will visit the Retail Internet banking page on the PNB website, A column of USER ID will display which is for existing net banking users, Under the USER ID section select New User for fresh PNB net banking users.
- Step 2) Now enter your 16 digit Punjab National Bank account number and select Registration Type according to your needs. But I usually recommend Registration for Both Internet & Mobile Banking.
- Step 3) Now select and verify your bank account detail with the OTP password. When you will verify the OTP password. In the next window, it will ask for ATM details.
- Step 4) Enter your linked account Debit card number and four-digit ATM PIN to verify Bank details.
- Step 5) Now fill in all detail & security questions and proceed to the next.
- Step 6) Now It will ask to create a Login and transaction password. Make sure your password has upper lower and number and symbolic character (Create a different password for login and transaction)
- Step 7) Now your user ID will display (Note down your Net banking user ID)
- Step 8) Now return to the official website and enter your PNB Internet banking Login ID and Login password.