Many people want to start PNB bank net banking, but they don’t know how to start PNB net banking and do the transaction. Personally, I am using the PNB net banking So I can tell you all the steps which I followed to start Punjab national bank internet banking. We can activate PNB net banking from Home if we have following details.
- ATM Card of linked Punjab national bank account.
- Registered mobile number
- Passbook where all the bank details are given (Account Number).
So let’s begun the process to activate Punjab national Bank net banking. First all we have to register for net banking on Punjab National Bank official website. There are two type of Net banking service offered by Punjab national bank, which are as
Retail Internet banking is used by normal individuals but corporate PNB net banking is used by business holders, If you are an individual then select Retail Internet Banking option for all saving accounts.
- When you will visit the Retail Internet banking page on PNB website, A column of USER ID will display which is for existing net banking users, Under the USER ID section select New User for fresh PNB net banking users.
- Now enter your 16 digit Punjab National Bank account number and select Registration Type according to your needs. But I usually recommend Registration for Both Internet & Mobile Banking.
- Now select and verify your bank account detail with OTP password. When you will verify OTP password. In the next window, it will ask for ATM details.
- Enter your linked account Debit card number and four-digit ATM PIN to verify Bank details.
- Now fill all detail & security question and proceed to next.
- Now It will ask to create a Login and transaction password. Make sure your password has upper lower and number and symbolic character (Create a different password for login and transaction)
- Now your user ID will display (Note down your Net banking user ID)
- Now return on the official website and enter your PNB Internet banking Login ID and Login password.