State Bank of India is the biggest financial public institution that offers financial services in India as well as in other countries. Being India’s largest bank its branches are available in every city across the country. If you are holding an account in any of SBI branch anywhere in the country and wants to know your remaining account balance and mini statement related details. The bank offers multiple ways to inquire about these details. Below are the multiple ways to inquire about State Bank of India account information.
- Missed Call & SMS Service
- Mobile Application
- State Bank of India Internet Banking Service
How to Check State Bank of India Account Balance Through Missed Call Service and SMS
In case of SBI SMS banking services customers are required to have an active SBI Bank Account and your mobile number must be registered with Bank. Just send REG <space><Account Number> to 09223488888 from the registered mobile number to activate the mobile banking service.
To inquire about SBI latest account balance in the account, you can send a message, type BAL and send it to 09223766666 from the registered mobile number in the bank. In case, if you need any help related to State bank of India products and services then you can call on State Bank Customer Care Number.
Also, you can give a missed call on 09223766666.
How to Check State Bank of India Account Balance Through Mobile Application
- Step 1) Download the application.
- Step 2) Login to the app with the Customer information.
- Step 3) If you don’t know these detail then select register on the app or visit the SBI website.
How to Check State Bank of India Account Balance Through Internet Banking
State Bank of India account holders can use the internet banking facility that offers banking services 24/7 from the comfort of their homes or office. SBI has created a few easy steps to access your bank account. You can view your bank balance, statements detail, manage accounts while also being able to transfer funds virtually, request for issuance of cheque books, pay your utility bills, blocking of ATM & Credit cards, among many other services.
- Step 1) Visit the State Bank of India Internet banking website page (https://retail.onlinesbi.sbi/).
- Step 2) In the next step, enter your Login detail, if you don’t know the Login user ID & Password then select the appropriate option on the website to register for the SBI internet banking service.