A bank Statement contains the detail of the financial transaction made in the account over a set period, usually monthly. The statement includes deposits, charges, withdrawals, as well as the beginning and ending balance for the period. Account holders generally review their bank statements every month to help keep track of expenses and spending, as well as monitor for any fraudulent charges or mistakes. If you hold an account in any of the State Bank of India branches and want to know the detail about financial transactions. The bank offers multiple ways to get the account statement details.
State Bank of India Mini Statement Detail Through SMS Service
To be eligible for the SMS Facility, you are required to have an active SBI Bank Account and mobile number registered with Bank. Just send REG <space><AccountNumber> to 09223488888 from the registered mobile number to activate the mobile banking service.
Type in the message MSTMT and send it to 09223866666 from the registered mobile number in the bank. You can avail e-statement for the last 6 months of your Savings Bank account. The statement will be sent to your registered email ID with password encrypted PDF file. Send an SMS ‘ESTMT <space> <Account Number> <space> <code> to 09223588888. (Note: Code is any 4 digit number of your choice that will be used to encrypt the PDF attachment sent to your registered email address). In case, if you need any help related to State bank of India product and services then you may call on State Bank Care.
State Bank of India Detailed Transaction Statement Detail Through Mobile Application
- Step 1) Download the application.
- Step 2) Login to the app with the Customer information.
- Step 3) If you don’t know these detail then select register on the app or visit the SBI website.
- Step 4) Once you logged into the app, navigate to the statement option to check the detailed statement with the app.
How to Check State Bank of India Account Statements Through Internet Banking
To inquiry about your State Bank of India statement detail online, you need to register for the SBI internet banking service online.
- Step 1) Visit the State Bank of India Internet banking website page (https://retail.onlinesbi.sbi/).
- Step 2) In the next step, enter your Login detail, if you don’t know the Login user ID & Password then select the appropriate option on the website to register for the State Bank of India internet banking service.
- Step 3) Once you logged into the app, select the account option to check the detailed statement.